A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That taller clarkson comparison to Kuzma -- yall can finally dead that shyt. Kuz has gotten better and is still trying to get better on defense and a playmaker. His threes looks like its starting to fall again now too. :salute:

im glad beasley is starting to get minutes, Beasley >>> Lance.

Zo gotta be all defense this season if he keeps this up. :demonic:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, it’s definitely great to see Kuz starting to turn the corner. He could’ve been the next Clarkson at the rate he was going.

Zo is definitely elite on defense which is great for us. Offense can be fixed and we’ve seen flashes of what he can be. If he picks up on that side he’s gonna be a real problem.

I’m also glad Beas gettin his shine on but ima defend Lance like I did Beas when everyone thought he was expendable. Lance has a place on this team and he’ll be a contributor moving forward. Luke has the makings of a deep bench on his hands if he plays his cards right.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, it’s definitely great to see Kuz starting to turn the corner. He could’ve been the next Clarkson at the rate he was going.

Zo is definitely elite on defense which is great for us. Offense can be fixed and we’ve seen flashes of what he can be. If he picks up on that side he’s gonna be a real problem.

I’m also glad Beas gettin his shine on but ima defend Lance like I did Beas when everyone thought he was expendable. Lance has a place on this team and he’ll be a contributor moving forward. Luke has the makings of a deep bench on his hands if he plays his cards right.

i just want more minutes for beasley over lance. maybe use beasley to give lebron more time to rest especially with the 2nd unit, beas can provide that scoring off the bench. i trust him more than lance, he's not as erratic and a ball stopper. i think he'll even be more effective playing with rondo since he's willing to move off the ball.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Temper expectations, this team still missing a ton of things come playoff time.

Who do you really trust to get buckets in the playoffs outside of LeBron? Who is the #2?

If defenses load up on LeBron leaving BI/Kuzma/Ball open for three, who do you trust to make that shot in the playoffs?

Who is the best option against mobile centers in playoff pressure, Shaqtin a fool McGee or Old Man Chandler?

Several of the best offensive players (Kuzma, Hart) ain't shyt on defense, LeBron is way past the time where he can carrying the defense at all especially since he carrying the offense, and both of the rim protectors have limitations...so there's a recipe for some serious defensive issues if certain lineups are required.

No experience, no shooters, no #2 option, and defensive holes. This is a "growing experience" postseason. Just making it to the 2nd round will take some serious work and shouldn't be guaranteed. Hell, even making the playoffs ain't a sure thing at this point.