A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last year we won our 14th game... January 11th

kobe-laugh.gif

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I really hope we get a 10+ win streak this year. It's been forever.

Starters all played nicely today too aside from the bad start and Beasley coming through. :banderas:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The brehs gotta watch the tape and see what they did. The defense was nice, the offense was nice, just great play from our guys all around.

The injuries and suspensions have helped in terms of development of the bench. Seeing Beas get quality minutes tonight was great and I’m pretty sure Luke can tinker with the lineups and still find time for Rondo when he returns and Lance when he’s out of the doghouse.

Quality shyt all around.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The brehs gotta watch the tape and see what they did. The defense was nice, the offense was nice, just great play from our guys all around.

The injuries and suspensions have helped in terms of development of the bench. Seeing Beas get quality minutes tonight was great and I’m pretty sure Luke can tinker with the lineups and still find time for Rondo when he returns and Lance when he’s out of the doghouse.

Quality shyt all around.

I know cats in here love Lance..... but he’s the one player on my team that scares me.

Like his fukkery and funny and tolerated when we up and winning games. But he the niccas that will have a JR Smith moment if we play him at closing moments or in. Close games

Martha

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know cats in here love Lance..... but he’s the one player on my team that scares me.

Like his fukkery and funny and tolerated when we up and winning games. But he the niccas that will have a JR Smith moment if we play him at closing moments or in. Close games

Martha

That’s on our coach to not play him in critical moments. I know he does goofy shyt sometimes but if we relegated that to the middle of the game it would alleviate the risks.

I’ve talked endless shyt about everyone on this team but I believe in all of them. Plus I feel it bodes well for us if we spend the regular season cultivating a great bench unit. Once the playoffs come around we gotta rely on Bron and our depth.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha

I'm actually glad Lance is in the doghouse. It allowed Beasley to get more burn and finally showout today. Lance can be nice but he makes too many boneheaded plays to get more burn than beasley who is a better scorer.