A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That’s on our coach to not play him in critical moments. I know he does goofy shyt sometimes but if we relegated that to the middle of the game it would alleviate the risks.

I’ve talked endless shyt about everyone on this team but I believe in all of them. Plus I feel it bodes well for us if we spend the regular season cultivating a great bench unit. Once the playoffs come around we gotta rely on Bron and our depth.

I'm actually glad Lance is in the doghouse. It allowed Beasley to get more burn and show finally showout today. Lance can be nice but he makes too many boneheaded plays to get more burn than beasley who is a better scorer.

If anything.... when we play GS, I’d like him to use that same energy and fukkery he used to use against Bron and put that on Green.

I just would like to see how that would play out.

Blowing in his ear and all that other shyt

Martha

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm actually glad Lance is in the doghouse. It allowed Beasley to get more burn and finally showout today. Lance can be nice but he makes too many boneheaded plays to get more burn than beasley who is a better scorer.

If it means we get a better Lance then I’m all for it. Plus truthfully, Luke should be trying to get everyone as much burn as possible. Even the rookies. The idea should be fast, no sloppy, starts to build a lead, finish by the 3rd, and have Bron resting while the rookies and bench players gain experience.

I swear, as long as we get playoff Bron/Rondo this team got the ingredients they just need work. I really want Svi to start hitting his stride from 3. Gotta figure out what’s wrong and fix it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If anything.... when we play GS, I’d like him to use that same energy and fukkery he used to use against Bron and put that on Green.

I just would like to see how that would play out.

Blowing in his ear and all that other shyt

Martha

Breh, I always thought that was one of the main reasons for bringing in Lance. Plus Rondo gon always talk shyt so we have two guys ready for it. And I’d like to see someone try to son Ingram. Bron got better allies this time round if Green get outta pocket. I wanted us to get Boogie to be that third antagonist but fukk em I hope he helps destroy the Warriors from within.

They’ve looked much more mortal than in the past. These guys gotta go to Oracle like they know they the better team and they gon win. :birdman:

camer999

All Star
Daps
you right.....smh the guys on the laker channel need to get their info right :camby:
You’re right. They get paid too much for that shyt :russ:. Anyway, I’m really happy with the gelling. We are getting very sneaky good. Zo seems to be getting more comfortable in his role and I know he had a shytty offensive night but he didn’t feel “invisible” like he used to. They are also figuring out the BI/Bron problem, kuzma playing defense (and getting some offense back), KCP hitting 3’s, hart being consistent, Our defense looking damn near infallible, and Beas showing up. 3 out of the four teams we should fear are out east. We can only get better from here. As of right now it isn’t much of a stretch to say we are top 5 in the L, even though more realistically top 10.