A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i just want more minutes for beasley over lance. maybe use beasley to give lebron more time to rest especially with the 2nd unit, beas can provide that scoring off the bench. i trust him more than lance, he's not as erratic and a ball stopper. i think he'll even be more effective playing with rondo since he's willing to move off the ball.

I can respect that and I’ve been advocating for Beas to get more PT as I felt he’d be the perfect backup for Bron and Kuz. However, that isn’t to say that Lance is totally useless. I feel he should get some chances to prove himself once more. He’s done good stuff for us, it’s enough players on this team that have done a$$hole shyt. :ld:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can respect that and I’ve been advocating for Beas to get more PT as I felt he’d be the perfect backup for Bron and Kuz. However, that isn’t to say that Lance is totally useless. I feel he should get some chances to prove himself once more. He’s done good stuff for us, it’s enough players on this team that have done a$$hole shyt. :ld:

im ok with lance getting spot minutes, just gotta keep him in a short leash. as soon as he does some fuk shyt, sit him down. luke has done a pretty good job at that with lance though..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
im ok with lance getting spot minutes, just gotta keep him in a short leash. as soon as he does some fuk shyt, sit him down. luke has done a pretty good job at that with lance though..

No one wants too much of OC Lance so the short leash is understandable. But I think he’ll end up balancing that out. Luke is getting better at this shyt in general but there’s still work to be done.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Beating the teams we're supposed to beat and hanging in there against teams that are better.

Much better than I expected. When LeBron sets the tempo the youngins feed off of that and just roll with it.

Believe it or not, I have no complaints. :sas2:

Hmmmmm...... :jbhmm:

Noted :obama:

*updates pending LWO profile*

Martha

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No one wants too much of OC Lance so the short leash is understandable. But I think he’ll end up balancing that out. Luke is getting better at this shyt in general but there’s still work to be done.
I don't think Luke is a really good coach, I dont really even think he's the coach of this team's future, but hes in a tough spot with the mixed ages of the roster. I think for all the criticism, hes not doing too bad to be 14-9. He, like the young players has a bit of growing to do. Bron (or one of the youngins) closes out a couple of those early games and they might be the 1 seed right now. 1.5 games back of the 1 seed after the 1/4 mark of the season has to be better than even the most OG of OG LWO could have hoped

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Continuous improvement week by week while getting wins in the process. 23 games in and this team is still forming its identity and still has so much upside. We haven’t even hit a big win streak yet.

As much as I criticize Luke, I have to give him credit for not taking forever to make adjustments. At least he tries things (for better or worse).

I’m very pleased with the progress.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think Luke is a really good coach, I dont really even think he's the coach of this team's future, but hes in a tough spot with the mixed ages of the roster. I think for all the criticism, hes not doing too bad to be 14-9. He, like the young players has a bit of growing to do. Bron (or one of the youngins) closes out a couple of those early games and they might be the 1 seed right now. 1.5 games back of the 1 seed after the 1/4 mark of the season has to be better than even the most OG of OG LWO could have hoped
I predicted 55 wins and the WCF and I stick by that :lolbron:

I think we are going to be unstoppable after the All Star break (I predict no major trades in season involving core pieces).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Temper expectations, this team still missing a ton of things come playoff time.

Who do you really trust to get buckets in the playoffs outside of LeBron? Who is the #2?

If defenses load up on LeBron leaving BI/Kuzma/Ball open for three, who do you trust to make that shot in the playoffs?

Who is the best option against mobile centers in playoff pressure, Shaqtin a fool McGee or Old Man Chandler?

Several of the best offensive players (Kuzma, Hart) ain't shyt on defense, LeBron is way past the time where he can carrying the defense at all especially since he carrying the offense, and both of the rim protectors have limitations...so there's a recipe for some serious defensive issues if certain lineups are required.

No experience, no shooters, no #2 option, and defensive holes. This is a "growing experience" postseason. Just making it to the 2nd round will take some serious work and shouldn't be guaranteed. Hell, even making the playoffs ain't a sure thing at this point.

Who was the number 2 for the Cavs last yr?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Love. But that was in the east. That shyt ain't going to cut it out west. We need a legit number 2 if we are going to make any noise in the playoffs.

Kevin Love was hurt and useless for most of the playoffs. If Lebron plays like he’s capable of playing in the playoffs this he the Lakers will make a deep run.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kevin Love. But that was in the east. That shyt ain't going to cut it out west. We need a legit number 2 if we are going to make any noise in the playoffs.

Perhaps we could have a Dirk/Mavs type run where it’s Bron and everyone contributes in overwhelming numbers?

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's gonna have to Ingram or bust. I think Kuzma will settle in a nice number 3 guy but Ingram has to take another step in consistency regarding his scoring for us to reach another level.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Kevin Love was hurt and useless for most of the playoffs. If Lebron plays like he’s capable of playing in the playoffs this he the Lakers will make a deep run.
Depends on matchups...

But they are gellin faster then the Cavs did...

I think the difference maker will be rondo...if he can do what he did for the bulls and the Pels come play off might be WCF for real.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

How long are yall gonna ignore that the only reason the Cavs made the Finals is because Kyrie was hurt? Yall stay acting like he single handedly overcame some giant obstacle to make the Finals last year. We not beating the Warriors without a #2 and jury is still out on how we stack up vs teams like OKC, who have Russ and PG not hoe ass Lowry and Droz