A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Listen.. this thing with Brandon Ingram and being young is Bullshyt. He been in the league long enough. Tatum killing. White boy at dallas Luca or whatever.. Killing. Jaylen Brown would KILL on this squad. Spida Mitchell. like fam all these young players.. younger than BI.
He’s 21:dahell:

Tobias Harris been in the league since 2011 and JUST now starting to play like a all star

Tatum, Brown, and Mitchell have all backslid this season on top of them actually playing their games. He’s gonna have off games just like they will

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being realistic, some of you just wait to shyt on him and the energy isn’t the same when he rescues the team. Just same level of intensity on both ends.
No it’s not

We want him to play like he has a pair of nuts and win the shyt he’s supposed to win while “making everyone better” like he supposedly does.

He gets nothing but props when he has a good game and the team looks good, what more energy do you nikkas want? We just not gonna get on our knees for him like you Bronstans would... he hasn’t done shyt here yet

camer999

All Star
Daps
No it’s not

We want him to play like he has a pair of nuts and win the shyt he’s supposed to win while “making everyone better” like he supposedly does.

He gets nothing but props when he has a good game and the team looks good, what more energy do you nikkas want? We just not gonna get on our knees for him like you Bronstans would... he hasn’t done shyt here yet
Being he is doing exactly what you are taking about. People say that he is highjacking the offence and needs to let them grow, yet don't acknowledge the long stretches in pretty much every game where he is choosing to be passive and trying to let the young guys do their thing. It's only once the team is in an ever developing hole does he usually decided to turn on the jets. So then when they win, "It's cool, but development" when he doesn't it's "Brons old/not clutch/didn't take over". Just admit there is no right for you. Also, yes, I do acknowledge when bron plays bad, I'm not blind.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being he is doing exactly what you are taking about. People say that he is highjacking the offence and needs to let them grow, yet don't acknowledge the long stretches in pretty much every game where he is choosing to be passive and trying to let the young guys do their thing. It's only once the team is in an ever developing hole does he usually decided to turn on the jets. So then when they win, "It's cool, but development" when he doesn't it's "Brons old/not clutch/didn't take over". Just admit there is no right for you. Also, yes, I do acknowledge when bron plays bad, I'm not blind.
He did it for one game and got his props from every REAL LWO brethren in here..

What more do you want nikka:mjlol:

He is highjacking the offense but it worked last night, he stood up when needed to. We prefer not to do this every fukking game but there will be games where our 20 and 21 year olds will struggle...

And you Lebron stans always seem to forget when those same young guys dig him out of a hole as well. He isn’t the only person on the team bruh

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Not true, Ingram has had great defensive games just like Lonzo including last night. And unlike Lonzo Ingram can actually give you 15 points.

Yeah lost in the Ingram bash fest is that he played some terrific defense last night. It speaks to the lack of intelligence of Bron fans that they want to do everything to get one of the better defenders out the lineup/off the team when the Lakers are already defensively challenged :why:

Anyway, it was great to see Hart healthy and making an impact again.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram occasionally gets toasted on defense by smaller guards. He has the potential to be great defensively though.
that's because he is playing out of position, quicker and smaller guards will do that to anyone, despite that he is playing very good defense on them every night and most guys he defends shoot very poorly against him. And he is also dropping 14-18 points on the other end. He is more valuable than Lonzo if Lonzo is going to be dropping 2 point games. Lonzo is averaging 6 ppg on 30% shooting in last 10 games

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Listen.. this thing with Brandon Ingram and being young is Bullshyt. He been in the league long enough. Tatum killing. White boy at dallas Luca or whatever.. Killing. Jaylen Brown would KILL on this squad. Spida Mitchell. like fam all these young players.. younger than BI.
Jaylen Brown is having one of the worst seasons ever but would kill on this squad..okay:mjlol: and Spida is not younger than Ingram..Ingram is younger than him. Tatum had a bad start to the season as well, although he has picked it up recently. Luka is better than all of them but the guy has great experience against grown man. Everyone knew coming in that it would take Ingram longer to develop because of his body

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And?

Ok... 2 people :mjlol:

More than enough of you Lebron sackriders around to offset those 2 dudes

Notice how the countless retarded threads made by Bron fans dont bother them......but they talking about having the same energy :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
What's all of this development bullshyt.....If the #1 priority was to develop young players then Magic should've never signed Lebron...The biggest problem with Ingram and Lebron is that they play the same position...Magic fukked up by letting Randle walk.....Yes,Randle wanted to leave...but I think that had more to do with LA not giving him an opportunity to be a starter...Had LA guaranteed Randall a starters spot I believe he would've been more open to signing a one year deal.........That being said....LA is 3 games out of first place.

Last edited: