A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I watched the game over night and came to see the replies only to find the thread had gone oddly quiet :troll:

Yall remind me of girls that cant be happy without some horrible drama in their lives. You prefer the losses and fukkery cause then you get to complain AND explain why lebron messed up :dead:

You literally enter this thread for no other reason then to analyze how Laker fans react to their own team.....and you talking about us being girls that want drama and fucekry :mjlol: You're a humongous fakkit.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf and not only that, you're wrong. When the game ended on Tuesday we were on Page 439 and by the end of the night it was at Page 441. When the game last night ended we were on Page 447 and we are on Page 450 now. There wasn't "10 pages" when we lost on Tuesday and there wasn't significantly less posts when we won last night. The only one who wants drama and fukkery is you crusty pale 40 year old ass because that's just how deranged your obsession with Bron is. You're a fukking insufferable, dikkriding cac fakkit. :camby:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:francis: nobody has said shyt negative about Bron, everybody shytting in Ingram. Yet bron stans mad because we ain't throwing Bron a parade.

Exactly. even Sccit was in here praising Bron after the game. These idiots should just admit what they really want from LWO is some official statement that we officially crown Bron the GOAT and that he's way better than Kobe. Anything less and they'll continue to be pressed.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
it's not a scenario for you though, it's your life:mjlol:
good one

You literally enter this thread for no other reason then to analyze how Laker fans react to their own team.....an.
I enter the thread to talk basketball as a basketball fan. And yes I will clown you when you're embarrassing yourself. No I dont care if you get upset and throw a tantrum.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
good one

I enter the thread to talk basketball as a basketball fan. And yes I will clown you when you're embarrassing yourself. No I dont care if you get upset and throw a tantrum.

At the end of the day you're a dikkrider and nothing else. You came into the thread today not to talk basketball, but to cry about Laker fans which you presumably have been doing on forums for 10+ years now. Your claim about it being more active after losses instead of wins was completely wrong too so you were reaching just to pop shyt. Only one upset is you you pitiful cac :pacspit:

pcg

Pro
Daps
nikkaz forget Ingram only 21 and being forced to change his game. Let's all stop overreacting (I'm guilty of this too) it's a long season:manny:
agreed. id say give him til next season. lakers aint going to the finals anyway this year.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
At the end of the day you're a dikkrider and nothing else. You came into the thread today not to talk basketball, but to cry about Laker fans which you presumably have been doing on forums for 10+ years now. Your claim about it being more active after losses instead of wins was completely wrong too so you were reaching just to pop shyt. Only one upset is you you pitiful cac :pacspit:
Another candidate for therapy

Ima tell you like I just did in your little neg box: Laker stans back in the day used to literally write songs for Kobe. If all your basketball opinions are wrong, at least make an effort to be funny or interesting.

You're just angry and boring and miserable, and frankly a waste of time. :coffee: Dont reply, no one will read.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Another candidate for therapy

Ima tell you like I just did in your little neg box: Laker stans back in the day used to literally write songs for Kobe. If all your basketball opinions are wrong, at least make an effort to be funny or interesting.

You're just angry and boring and miserable, and frankly a waste of time. :coffee: Dont reply, no one will read.

fakkit you're the main one here negging everybody over Bron :mjlol:

and i don t give a fukk about back in the day, I'm a laker fan in a laker thread and every time i come in here its you or some other fakkit crying about laker fans. At 5am you came on here to post some made up bullshyt :mjlol:. Only one angry and miserable and boring is you fakkit. Been crying on forums about the Lakers for over 10 years right, I know all about you and that guy Bilz too, ya fukking losers. :camby:

and you're gonna read every post I make fakkit, FOH :dead:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats the thing he wants to let the young guns do it but if they dont or cant he looks like a lame duck not taking over

its a weird thing ingram only have one or 2 games over 30 i belive since he been in the Nba

I couldn't believe this so I had to go look at the game logs. Breh :dwillhuh: Only twice has he had back to back 20 point games.

I still believe in him though. I think he can be a 22-25 point per game scorer in the league. I was hoping he would average 20ppg this season but that might have been a bit too ambitious. I'd like to see him have a 20ppg month this season, just to get used to bringing it on the scoring end every night.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
good one

Just admit you’re a Lebron dikkrider because you’re definitely not a Lakers fan and no one cares about your basketball opinion:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
these new Laker fans so lame .. no one respects yalls opinions.. fags cant even be happy with a Win cuz they gotta compliment Lebron.. so instead they gotta STILL find a sneak Diss when he lead em to Wins. The inner war yall laker stans have with yallselves when they win is :russ:

amd you got idiots in here STILL capping for Brandon Ingram. Like what the fukk. Dude is just ok.
The fukk you mean “New” Lakers fans?

Most of us BEEN in this thread riding for Lakers... not just riding Lebrons dikk like The Dankster, Profasi cac, and every fakkit that dapped your post and only in this thread because of Lebron

Y’all the new nikkas in here trying to make every fukking post about this guy... most of these fakkits in here arguing aren’t even Laker fans