A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@O.T.I.S. and @Bilz

Pardon me interrupting yall convo.

But just wanted to quickly remind yall that to 2 nicca yall named aint LWO.

We cleaning who the real LWO brothers from the phony ones and we keeping it moving. Some niccas been cut, many niccas status is pending and under review.

As yall were:yeshrug:

Eww, Burger King got pancakes? :scusthov:

I cant front... one morning this week I was gonna stop by to try them out.:russ:

They $.89, can get 6 for less than $2:skip:

Martha

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah lost in the Ingram bash fest is that he played some terrific defense last night. It speaks to the lack of intelligence of Bron fans that they want to do everything to get one of the better defenders out the lineup/off the team when the Lakers are already defensively challenged

There's been way more old-school Laker fans than Bron fans who are criticizing BI. You want receipts?

Some of ya'all just say shyt to say it.:why:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@O.T.I.S. and @Bilz

Pardon me interrupting yall convo.

But just wanted to quickly remind yall that to 2 nicca yall named aint LWO.

We cleaning who the real LWO brothers from the phony ones and we keeping it moving. Some niccas been cut, many niccas status is pending and under review.

As yall were:yeshrug:

I cant front... one morning this week I was gonna stop by to try them out.:russ:

They $.89, can get 6 for less than $2:skip:

Martha
Foh bruh, these 2 dudes been Lakers for years... for as long as I remember. You ain’t got the pull to take nikkas in and out of LWO... you ain’t even in the discord:stopitslime:

And don’t include that batty in the convo, it’s “fukk the Lakers” in his avi but be in this thread more than his Sacramento Queens season thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Foh bruh, these 2 dudes been Lakers for years... for as long as I remember. You ain’t got the pull to take nikkas in and out of LWO... you ain’t even in the discord:stopitslime:

And don’t include that batty in the convo, it’s “fukk the Lakers” in his avi but be in this thread more than his Sacramento Queens season thread

Na.... its donzo brother:yeshrug:

NEW LWO:blessed:

Martha

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this bum Kuz is fukking pathetic

make a 3 by accident at the very least

how u BRICK every wide open shot