A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just went through the first 3 pages and the only LeBron threads I found were made by Kobestans. Which threads are you talking about?

I just went through the first 3 pages as well and there is only ONE thread written by a certified Laker fan in @Dwight Howard and it's about Magic bushing Bron ball...

but KeEp tHe SAmE eNeRGy
spongebob.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sccit and Dwight Howard are Kobestans.

LeBron had a great game yesterday so yeah, there aren't any threads about him on the front page anymore. That's the point :stopitslime:

No, they are real Laker fans, you fakkits stay bringing up Kobe. Kobe hasn't been here in 2 years and they've been in every Laker game thread supporting the team. There's only one thread about Lebron made by them and it's to breakdown an interview Magic gave. FOH...

So go make the fukking thread then, Don't y'all Lebron dikkriders already got your own circle-jerk season thread? Don't you bron stans praise him in every fukking post regardless if he wins or loses? WTF did y'all want, a parade for one good game :mjlol:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe ain't coming back learn to respect the man who is carrying this dysfunctional franchise.:birdman:

Y'all the same nikkas who thought an old washed Steve Nash, Tranny lover big man knock off of Shaq, shooting under 35 percent my whole career Kobe was going to bring home a ring:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This ain't the 80s or 90s or early 2000s this is Lebron's Lakers:mjlit: