A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
There might have been some passive aggressiveness last night from Lebron, particularly in the 2nd half. He kept giving Ingram the ball for isos while standing at the top of the key, disengaged. Almost like he was telling BI to show him something. BI was a mess... Literally as soon as BI went to the bench, Lebron came to life and took over.

Did anybody else pick up on that?
He addressed it in his postgame interview. It’s by design; he basically doesn’t know (yet) when to takeover and when to let his young teammates eat. He called it a ‘challenge’. Bron was closing the games effortlessly last year with the Cavs. If Ingram can get more consistent, Bron deffering to him will only make the team better

1:13

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He addressed it in his postgame interview. It’s by design; he basically doesn’t know (yet) when to takeover and when to let his young teammates eat. He called it a ‘challenge’. Bron was closing the games effortlessly last year with the Cavs. If Ingram can get more consistent, Bron deffering to him will only make the team better

thats the thing he wants to let the young guns do it but if they dont or cant he looks like a lame duck not taking over

its a weird thing ingram only have one or 2 games over 30 i belive since he been in the Nba

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lonzo is far more valuable to this team than Ingram he’s miles better on defense and his offensive struggles can easily be over come as he gains more confidence. He would be the last of the young core I would trade.

Last edited:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All i could think about during last nights game was .. man maybe the lakers shouldve pulled that trade for kawhi or pg for ingram. :francis:

tried to give bi a chance but he just doesnt have it as a #2. last nights game reminded me of kobe before he tore his achilles, no need for lebron to carry the team like that. :picard:

i wont get upset if the lakers trade ingram for beal or walker. :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All i could think about during last nights game was .. man maybe the lakers shouldve pulled that trade for kawhi or pg for ingram. :francis:

tried to give bi a chance but he just doesnt have it as a #2. last nights game reminded me of kobe before he tore his achilles, no need for lebron to carry the team like that. :picard:

i wont get upset if the lakers trade ingram for beal or walker. :yeshrug:

I’ve definitely been thinking about the Kawhi trade. Even with all the assets lost it might’ve been a better deal for us. Kawhi/Bron + all these one year players would’ve been a more sure thing.

Besides, Ingram was drafted during the cokehead era and Maglinka got duped by the Trump of basketball fathers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wake up at 530am and immediately go to the thread of a team you don’t like because you’re obsessed with Bron brehs

I all fairness..... he ain’t lying though...... cats don’t keep that same energy when we win.

If cats gonna do 10 pages on a loss, they should atleast balance it out with 12 pages for a victory.

Or at worse stop the panicking over every single lost. You not the problem or anything.... but a few others

Side note..... good win. Great to see we still in the mix

Martha

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

There definitely is a balance. We need him to be great. He delivered last night when we needed him. Playing with a little more force and activity off of the ball is all I’m asking for on offense.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ve definitely been thinking about the Kawhi trade. Even with all the assets lost it might’ve been a better deal for us. Kawhi/Bron + all these one year players would’ve been a more sure thing.

Besides, Ingram was drafted during the cokehead era and Maglinka got duped by the Trump of basketball fathers.

especially after seeing Kawhi going toe to toe with KD last night.. :banderas: what could've been.

offensively ingrams game is just a struggle to watch. i feel like kuzma can put up an easy 20 pt game over ingram given the opportunity.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There definitely is a balance. We need him to be great. He delivered last night when we needed him. Playing with a little more force and activity off of the ball is all I’m asking for on offense.

And I believe they will find that balance after 82 games..... at worse once they play atleast 60+

Cats are too impatient and want a brand new team to figure it out instantly and barring you have a team of Allstars that’s unreasonable and unrealistic

Martha

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjcry: i picked Ingram as my favorite player last year. What happen? It's still early. I still believe in breh.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
especially after seeing Kawhi going toe to toe with KD last night.. :banderas: what could've been.

offensively ingrams game is just a struggle to watch. i feel like kuzma can put up an easy 20 pt game over ingram given the opportunity.

It’s terrible to say that in year 3 he’s still a mostly raw player offensively but it’s facts. Bynum was a much more raw player coming into the league and even he was showing promise in year 3. Drew was way nicer in the post than Ingram is at any facet of offense.

The fact that it’ll take major training for him to even be semi-successful in the league is very disappointing considering we put our stock into breh. At least Bron’s presence is separating the real from the fake. Either dude gon put in some actual work or he’s a Hollywood weedplate.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I was listening to something about Ingram's training this summer, and thinking back on it I can see why he hasn't seriously progressed

Ingram's trainer was essentially showing him a million moves a day, and they were going through them quickly

instead of having him perfect one or two moves over the course of weeks.