A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
these new Laker fans so lame .. no one respects yalls opinions.. fags cant even be happy with a Win cuz they gotta compliment Lebron.. so instead they gotta STILL find a sneak Diss when he lead em to Wins. The inner war yall laker stans have with yallselves when they win is :russ:

amd you got idiots in here STILL capping for Brandon Ingram. Like what the fukk. Dude is just ok.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’ve definitely been thinking about the Kawhi trade. Even with all the assets lost it might’ve been a better deal for us. Kawhi/Bron + all these one year players would’ve been a more sure thing.

Besides, Ingram was drafted during the cokehead era and Maglinka got duped by the Trump of basketball fathers.
Why's everyone still talking like that was a real thing? I haven't seen any proof yet that the Spurs were actually willing to trade Kawhi to the Lakers under any circumstances.

Daps
these new Laker fans so lame .. no one respects yalls opinions.. fags cant even be happy with a Win cuz they gotta compliment Lebron.. so instead they gotta STILL find a sneak Diss when he lead em to Wins. The inner war yall laker stans have with yallselves when they win is :russ:

amd you got idiots in here STILL capping for Brandon Ingram. Like what the fukk. Dude is just ok.
:russ::russ::russ:

My thoughts exactly

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why's everyone still talking like that was a real thing? I haven't seen any proof yet that the Spurs were actually willing to trade Kawhi to the Lakers under any circumstances.

I don't think it was ever a possibility as well, Pop wasn't gonna hand the Lakers a Khawi/Bron combo

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

We have to assume that it was on the table since it was reported. Understandably they wanted a king’s ransom but Magic wouldn’t bite. No way of knowing how things turn out if the Lakers were more willing to part with Ingbum and Zo.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep saying it let Ingram kuz hart and zo do the bulk of the setting up scoring and rebounding Park Lebron in the post and that’s it and see how far you go

It’s like it gets people mad when Lebron takes over :francis:

He is sitting there like :stopitslime:

Damned if I take over :russ:

Damned if I don’t :russ:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkaz forget Ingram only 21 and being forced to change his game. Let's all stop overreacting (I'm guilty of this too) it's a long season:manny:
This plus him having a trend of slow disappointing starts to the season are what gives me hope for him this season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We have to assume that it was on the table since it was reported. Understandably they wanted a king’s ransom but Magic wouldn’t bite. No way of knowing how things turn out if the Lakers were more willing to part with Ingbum and Zo.
In the rumors Spurs didn't even want Zo, they were asking for everyone BUT Lonzo. :mjlol:

The Lakers were being asked to give up all their young talent, two picks and two pick swaps, and maybe take on a bad contract too. For a player that hadn't played at all the last season and who was demanding a trade. Even if the deal was real, it would have been really, really hard to pull the trigger. The Lakers would only do it if they were basically saying that every single draft pick they had made the last three years was basically a waste.

Which may end up almost being true in the end, time will tell. :francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the rumors Spurs didn't even want Zo, they were asking for everyone BUT Lonzo. :mjlol:

The Lakers were being asked to give up all their young talent, two picks and two pick swaps, and maybe take on a bad contract too. For a player that hadn't played at all the last season and who was demanding a trade. Even if the deal was real, it would have been really, really hard to pull the trigger. The Lakers would only do it if they were basically saying that every single draft pick they had made the last three years was basically a waste.

Which may end up almost being true in the end, time will tell. :francis:

I can feel that nothing worse than giving up talent and seeing them ball for the next 20 years :wow::mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Your fakkit ass back in here again:mjlol:

For someone who hates the Lakers, you spend a lot of time in this thread spreading your culo for daddy
I think you should see a therapist about your apparent fixation on homoerotic scenarios.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Wake up at 530am and immediately go to the thread of a team you don’t like because you’re obsessed with Bron brehs
I watched the game over night and came to see the replies only to find the thread had gone oddly quiet :troll:

Yall remind me of girls that cant be happy without some horrible drama in their lives. You prefer the losses and fukkery cause then you get to complain AND explain why lebron messed up :dead: