A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

McPiff

#goat
Daps
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

HIS ENERGY SHIFTS A LOT .. HE HAS TO BE TOTALLY FEELING IT IN ORDER TO PLAY GOOD. THATS WHY HE HAS ENTIRE SEQUENCES WHERE HE STRUGGLES MIGHTILY.

Cant believe i agree with this post :wow:

Life works in mysterious ways :wow:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There might have been some passive aggressiveness last night from Lebron, particularly in the 2nd half. He kept giving Ingram the ball for isos while standing at the top of the key, disengaged. Almost like he was telling BI to show him something. BI was a mess... Literally as soon as BI went to the bench, Lebron came to life and took over.

Did anybody else pick up on that?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There might have been some passive aggressiveness last night from Lebron, particularly in the 2nd half. He kept giving Ingram the ball for isos while standing at the top of the key, disengaged. Almost like he was telling BI to show him something. BI was a mess... Literally as soon as BI went to the bench, Lebron came to life and took over.

Yeah, I think Bron has a lot of faith in Ingram. I don't think hes being passive aggressive with BI, I think its just that Bron doesn't know where to get Ingram the ball on the court. Has Ingram develeped a go to spot or move? Doesnt seem like it as of yet. I think he will though. And since they seem to operate in the same spaces, he just sort of walks his defender off. I think hes treating BI like he did with Wade and Kyrie where he passes it to him and just lets him operate and create his own shot.

@Reid2Achieve

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats what people wanted right?

for lebron not to touch the ball or set up plays

just park him on the block and have him playing a old man barkley game?

i keep hearing he taking away from the young guys

just make sure the ball is in ingrams hands at all times and kuzma be the 2nd option and all will work out

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
thats what people wanted right?

for lebron not to touch the ball or set up plays

just park him on the block and have him playing a old man barkley game?

i keep hearing he taking away from the young guys
No, we want him to play within a offense that uses him as a decoy sometimes. If he could just simply cut and set screens off of the ball it would draw the defense’s attention and open the floor up more for other playmakers. His gravity can make other players better. Standing at the top of the key or in the corner out of the way is not how you use his gravity because the defense wants him to take those shots.

Things like that will help the young guys develop.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, we want him to play within a offense that uses him as a decoy sometimes. If he could just simply cut and set screens off of the ball it would draw the defense’s attention and open the floor up more for other playmakers. His gravity can make other players better. Standing at the top of the key or in the corner out of the way is not how you use his gravity because the defense wants him to take those shots.

Things like that will help the young guys develop.

nah it was sarcasm

if you read whats said alot he taking shots away from the young players and he should just get out the way but at the same time put up the numbers like 30 8 8 while being the def stopper but dont touch the ball