A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Bron fukked up this game, he’s been performing well though so i’ma give him a pass. Orlando might just be that team for Us. We still good though we need to beat Denver bad though. At their house that’s scary.. Zo usually shows out though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He need to stop being so fukkin dumb. We can’t afford to fire him mid season we gotta wait until the offseason.
Why do you say that? Why not give the new coach a half-season head start to work things out before they really start counting next year? Not to mention see how everyone plays in the new coach's system so you know who to keep and who to trade/let go.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Somehow, someway y’all manage to blame this loss on Zo:mjlol:

I didn't blame him. But he did absolutely nothing that warranted him being in the game in the closing minutes.

I get it. Y'all really have high hopes for Lonzo and some of y'all still think he will be a star. I just don't have that same hope.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why do you say that? Why not give the new coach a half-season head start to work things out before they really start counting next year? Not to mention see how everyone plays in the new coach's system so you know who to keep and who to trade/let go.

Because random fans on the coli shouldn’t be knowing what to do more than the head coach. I don’t want Luke to get fired this year and he won’t, but he’s doomed next year if he keeps this stupid shyt up.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I didn't blame him. But he did absolutely nothing that warranted him being in the game in the closing minutes.

I get it. Y'all really have high hopes for Lonzo and some of y'all still think he will be a star. I just don't have that same hope.
What guard outplayed him in your eyes? Who most deserved to be in during closing minutes?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Because random fans on the coli shouldn’t be knowing what to do more than the head coach. I don’t want Luke to get fired this year and he won’t, but he’s doomed next year if he keeps this stupid shyt up.

No... Random nikkas in the Coli THINK they know what to do more than the coach.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No... Random nikkas in the Coli THINK they know what to do more than the coach.

Lol, whatever you say bro. You right. It’s all the players fault, all of it. Never mind that idiot playing small when a Center is hot on offense or not playing a young PG that needs in game experience.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Lol, whatever you say bro. You right. It’s all the players fault, all of it. Never mind that idiot playing small when a Center is hot on offense or not playing a young PG that needs in game experience.

Oh... I know I'm right. Luke ain't tell Can't Shoot Poop to throw up that ill advised three or go down to the other end commit that dumb ass foul. Luke ain't tell LeBron to be LeBron and dribble-drive to the paint to try to kick it to the corner (like we all know LeBron is gonna do) and turn the ball over.

And that young PG can't shoot. PG that can't shoot are a liability. He Elfrid Payton status.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh... I know I'm right. Luke ain't tell Can't Shoot Poop to throw up that ill advised three or go down to the other end commit that dumb ass foul. Luke ain't tell LeBron to be LeBron and dribble-drive to the paint to try to kick it to the corner (like we all know LeBron is gonna do) and turn the ball over.

And that young PG can't shoot. PG that can't shoot are a liability. He Elfrid Payton status.

Lol, so that means ignore the mistakes that he makes in game right? Luke is a young coach like these players is young so he’s gonna make mistakes too. Nothing wrong with pointing the shyt out it doesn’t mean that players are free from criticism.

And ain’t nobody become a good player sitting on the bench. Zo needs to play this year if we ever hope to get back on investing the #2 pick on him.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke has cost us winnable games with his poor judgement. small ball with bron at the 5 is horrible defensively.

Dude wants to replicate that Golden State offense so bad. He needs to realize that we have no one on our team who can play small ball 5 defensively. The only person who could do it was Julius and he's gone.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Lol, so that means ignore the mistakes that he makes in game right? Luke is a young coach like these players is young so he’s gonna make mistakes too. Nothing wrong with pointing the shyt out it doesn’t mean that players are free from criticism.

And ain’t nobody become a good player sitting on the bench. Zo needs to play this year if we ever hope to get back on investing the #2 pick on him.
There's a reason why I don't blame coaching but I honestly think y'all wouldn't understand. Especially with a situation like ours.