A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Luke's lack of in-game awareness is inexcusable at this point; there's only ONE mortar (Lonzo) amongst all these on-off ball pieces, and yet he constantly ostracizes him from the lineup during pivotal periods of the game. Especially during the fetus of the season, this only will hurt Zo's development, not help it.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but idk what Lonzo is supposed to do. He was one of the only ones trying hard all game. His +/- being low is because he pretty much only plays with Lebron for some reason.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t watch the whole game so can someone explain the Svi minutes in the fourth? He was hustling but what did he do to warrant playing over Zo?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
No it’s relevent cause Ingram was hot

it isn't relevant for the reason some people are making it out to be.......I can think of 4 legit reasons why Ingram did not get off any shots down the stretch.

1.The player Ingram got hot on was A.Gordon.....Aaron Gordon was replaced at the 7:43 mark of the 4th quarter.

2.Walton went with more shooters down the stretch(replaced McGee with KCP at the 7:32 mark of the 4th qt)

3.No Lonzo Ball

4.Ingram just not being aggressive when more scorers are on the court.