A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I DONT REMEMBER TAKING THE LEAD? I REMEMBER MAKING A RUN AND FINALLY TYING IT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT .. MOST OF THE RUN WAS BEFORE LEBRON CAME IN AND MADE A BUNCHA MISTAKES ON BOTH ENDS. THE BIG RUN ACTUALLY CAME WITH SVI ON THE COURT.
your eyes got lbj filters :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
None of them. They all some bullshyt.

I don't think y'all get me yet. I just don't think we that good. It's LeBron and a bunch of youngins that just get out of his way.
Guys don’t usually just come in the league and be good. Most young players aren’t that good. It’s a process. We don’t have much continuity year to year with all of these one year deals and now we have Lebron, who changes everything. We are only almost 20 games in. Because of their youth, you can expect the youngins to get better as the season goes along and so far that has been the case. Who knows how they will look by April if given the chance...

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not in reaction to the game yesterday, but I think we need to spend some serious money on improving our development staff

Hard to think our young players wouldn't be real prospects if they were drafted by the Spurs/Jazz/Grizz

Stephen A has outright stated that Magic suggested that Walton improve his staff. Right now it's Luke's buddies. Guys have their own trainers and what not it's just more structured when it's coming form the team day in and day out, I believe, especially for young guys.

Anyway, I'm liking the recent developments in Zo and Ingram, Luke's rotations and decisions withstanding.

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not in reaction to the game yesterday, but I think we need to spend some serious money on improving our development staff

Hard to think our young players wouldn't be real prospects if they were drafted by the Spurs/Jazz/Grizz
I think there is nothing like game reps and these guys missed too much time last year from injuries. Ingram and Ball got injured right when they were figuring some things out last year and our training staff didn’t do us any favors. :beli:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It really is a mystery isnt it? I looked at your post and tried to think of whats missing. OKC developed youngins, GSW developed youngins, Milwaukee Philly and Boston are doing it
I think the expectations are so high there they dont really get time to make mistakes. They need to fast track the young players by playing them, not with weird rotations. I thought both D'Angelo Russell and Julius were making decent progress as Lakers, but the organization has high dreams and couldnt really wait. They arent the Jazz and Grizz where merely making the playoffs is acceptable. Which leaves the Spurs, and I believe the difference is Pop vs Luke. Pop instills confidence in his players by basically giving them the ball and making all the players accountable. I think once Magic/Jeannie/Rob get solid footing on their goals, everything will be fine. Keep playing Kuz/Ingram and let them make mistakes, even if it costs games this year. The other examples (Boston, OKC, Mil, Philly) show that they will find their footing and become really good players.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
dF5WZxJ.jpg

:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lakers fans shouldn’t be panicking. That was a bad loss but since nobody is really running away in the west they have time to go they these growing pains. Orlando is just a bad matchup because of their center and point guard. Vucevic and Augustin have killed them both games. They played lebron too many minutes. He didn’t have enough to close out the last 2 mins and nobody else stepped up.

The pieces are there for them to make it all the way to the conference finals, so it’s uo to them to reach that potential. I don’t see why they would make a trade unless it’s for AD or Kawhi which is not gon happen. Let the young boys ride out and see exactly what you got.