A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy you replying to is a Bron fan not a Kobe stan......not everyone who criticizes Bron even a little bit is a hater:hubie:

Oh critics are cool but just a couple of games ago it was why don’t Lebron take over games more

Once again it’s like many don’t want Lebron to touch the ball at all let the other young ones do it

When he defers it’s a issue

But I get it

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Turnovers and missed free throws. Those two things have been big problems we need to clean up.

But the bigger issue is that Vucevic dominates against our bigs on offense. Walton has found no answer. Magic should be angry about that. Vuc isn't an allstar.
Our defensive scheme is really vulnerable to bigs who can shoot. Javale and Tyson rarely defend their man when he’s out at the three point line. Javale also can’t guard anyone one on one in the post because he’s too light and too jumpy.
Ingram will never develop playing with Lebron. He sparked the comeback and hasn't touched the ball since Bron's selfish ass came into the game :martin:
Ingram has had plenty of chances to be the closing option this season and it hasn’t worked out. My issue is the offense gets too simple and stagnant in the clutch.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but Vuv shouldn't be going 10 pts over his season average. I'm still putting that on Walton. LeBron should never be defending him at any time.

Bingo you have 2 centers a 6”10 power forward

Why was that going on

But it’s growing pains

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turnovers and missed free throws. Those two things have been big problems we need to clean up.

Our defensive scheme is really vulnerable to bigs who can shoot. Javale and Tyson rarely defend their man when he’s out at the three point line. Javale also can’t guard anyone one on one in the post because he’s too light and too jumpy.

Ingram has had plenty of chances to be the closing option this season and it hasn’t worked out. My issue is the offense gets too simple and stagnant in the clutch.

Low key Ingram getting better all the young guys are getting better after all star break it will be way clearer

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Lakers are blowing teams out bron has no problem blowing by nikkas and getting to the basket, when the game is close he settles for long 3s and passes. It's the same shyt with all these losses.

SAS said Bron is as close to perfect as we have ever seen in a player, but this is becoming a glaring weakness...his unwillingness to go to the cup due to his phobia of missing late game FT's.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most confusing thing to me about his game this season is his lack of post-ups. He's been so good on the blocks the past few years, but he's never down there now. That's where I'd like to see him with the game on the line.
Wait until April and May. LeBron ain’t even thinking about the post until the games really matter.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait until April and May. LeBron ain’t even thinking about the post until the games really matter.

If you look at post all star break he stays in the post

It looks like he trying to get the young guys ready for that

In the playoffs he was in the post all the time late in the forth

He was leading the entire nba in points in the forth and 1 in clutch points last year and many years before that

But skip got you clouded

His only thing is those free throws that’s the hole in his game every one had one

Except MJ

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oh critics are cool but just a couple of games ago it was why don’t Lebron take over games more

Once again it’s like many don’t want Lebron to touch the ball at all let the other young ones do it

When he defers it’s a issue

But I get it

i mean, he passed up a lay up to pass to KCP:picard:'

but like I said, he been ballin for weeks so I'll give him a pass for today

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i agree but he been carrying us for about 2 weeks now on this good stretch we've had. He had over 10 pts in the 4th too, just missing too many FT's and then passing up that lay up at the end. Took the ball out of BI's hands too. Willing to give a pass as long as we're back on track next game :manny: The better the young guys play the more he'll trust them hopefully

HIS ONLY OFFENSE OUTSIDE OF THEM COUPLE BIG GAMES HE HAD BEEN COMIN ON OPEN DUNKS AND JACKIN UP LONG THREES.....HOPIN WE SEE AN ADJUSTMENT NEXT GAME.

Daps
Luke's lack of in-game awareness is inexcusable at this point; there's only ONE mortar (Lonzo) amongst all these on-off ball pieces, and yet he constantly ostracizes him from the lineup during pivotal periods of the game. Especially during the fetus of the season, this only will hurt Zo's development, not help it.