A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
tcXPa8P_d.jpg

:stopitslime:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Enlighten us breh.

I don't think y'all realize that the talent is very very minimal. As much as I like Ingram, we don't have a real number 2 guy. So with that in mind, it's kinda hard for me to talk schemes and rotations.

On the same note y'all will go on talking about getting AD or KD, which is cool, but doesn't that mean we don't really have the necessary talent to compete at the highest levels? And if that's the case, how is that Luke's fault when y'all have subconsciously admitted that we are void of talent?

Now if you turn on 2k and Ball has a rating of 92 and Ingram has a rating of 94 and we lose this game then yeah, that's on Luke. But they not and y'all keep clamoring for talent that we don't have but wanna blame the coach for the team losing.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
None of them. They all some bullshyt.

I don't think y'all get me yet. I just don't think we that good. It's LeBron and a bunch of youngins that just get out of his way.
A lot of games when Lebron takes a step back to let others cook the team does alright for itself and they make a lot of runs with him on the bench. Lebron was a -14 overall. I love aggressive Lebron but at the same time I feel he just picks and chooses his spots. He rarely gets his in the flow of the offense which will be a problem going forward. It seems he's either in full blown scoring mode or passing mode. When he's in scoring mode everybody just stands around as he is breaking from the offense. Some games he's able to be dominant but Lakers shouldn't have to rely on that.

I said a few pages back how Lebron has to trust the young players and in turn they have to deliver. The last few games they've been delivering but Lebron still takes certain times to still just go for his own which kills the team late in games.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Luke ain't the problem, we all saw what happened in the last minutes. Bron fukked up plain and simple.

EXACTLY

WE WERE ACTUALLY MAKING A RUN WITH LUKE’S LINEUP .. WE CAME ALL THE WAY BACK ONLY FOR LEBRON TO SINGLE HANDEDLY LOSE US THE GAME IN THE CLOSING MINUTES

BLAMING LUKE IS THE LAST THING WE SHOULD BE DOIN RIGHT NOW .. LEAVE THAT TO FRUITCAKES LIKE THE DANKSTER

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think y'all realize that the talent is very very minimal. As much as I like Ingram, we don't have a real number 2 guy. So with that in mind, it's kinda hard for me to talk schemes and rotations.

On the same note y'all will go on talking about getting AD or KD, which is cool, but doesn't that mean we don't really have the necessary talent to compete at the highest levels? And if that's the case, how is that Luke's fault when y'all have subconsciously admitted that we are void of talent?

Now if you turn on 2k and Ball has a rating of 92 and Ingram has a rating of 94 and we lose this game then yeah, that's on Luke. But they not and y'all keep clamoring for talent that we don't have but wanna blame the coach for the team losing.
Why can't both be true? Lakers do need a reliable number 2. That was supposed to be Ingram but he hasn't shown he'll bring it game to game. But we also can knock Luke for his bad decisions. Earlier in the year we all killed him for trying Kuzma at the 5 but the argument was there that there was no one else to really play at the 5. Now he has it and still went small ball against a center who was killing in the post. That's bad coaching. We can also knock him for jerking around minutes so it's a different crunch time lineup most games. And there will be games where Hart is killing or like last game where Lonzo was playing solid ball and yet doesn't see a minute in the 4th. KCP played solid D but Lonzo is just as good if not better and generally makes much smarter decisions than KCP so why not have him in late in the game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

So this is that complicated bullshyt that nobody was going to understand:comeon:

Lonzo a bum yet our best defender and when he’s aggressive, team looks totally different. Coaching staff says it, players say it, even Lebron has said it. But we supposed to ignore them because you say the opposite:comeon:

Name a guard that was outplaying Lonzo that game that was on the floor over him... because it sure as fukk wasn’t KCP.

And that was mainly Lebron stains talking about trades in the beginning of the season like they always do for this dude. Nobody that’s been a Laker fan thinking about trading for anyone with 10 games into the season and shyt and nobody that’s been a Laker fan thinks are team isn’t talented. These cats are 21 in a new situation with a dude that dominates the rock 90% of the game... they’re going to adjust

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EXACTLY

WE WERE ACTUALLY MAKING A RUN WITH LUKE’S LINEUP .. WE CAME ALL THE WAY BACK ONLY FOR LEBRON TO SINGLE HANDEDLY LOSE US THE GAME IN THE CLOSING MINUTES

BLAMING LUKE IS THE LAST THING WE SHOULD BE DOIN RIGHT NOW .. LEAVE THAT TO FRUITCAKES LIKE THE DANKSTER

KCP made some defensive plays and Ingram was scoring but the Svi offered nothing and should not have been out there in the 4th.

Also the Lakers tied and took the lead briefly when LeBron was in.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why can't both be true? Lakers do need a reliable number 2. That was supposed to be Ingram but he hasn't shown he'll bring it game to game. But we also can knock Luke for his bad decisions. Earlier in the year we all killed him for trying Kuzma at the 5 but the argument was there that there was no one else to really play at the 5. Now he has it and still went small ball against a center who was killing in the post. That's bad coaching. We can also knock him for jerking around minutes so it's a different crunch time lineup most games. And there will be games where Hart is killing or like last game where Lonzo was playing solid ball and yet doesn't see a minute in the 4th. KCP played solid D but Lonzo is just as good if not better and generally makes much smarter decisions than KCP so why not have him in late in the game.

Exactly.

@TheNig i haven’t been cutting Ingram any slack so far he has to go to Kobe boot camp or else he’s weedplate status for me. Zo is either very raw or just a trash player with a convincing father, only time will tell on those things. But again, that doesn’t mean we should just ignore the obvious lapses in judgement on Luke’s part. As I said in my previous post, Luke is a young coach just like Ingram is a young player. Both are learning what it takes to succeed in their jobs. So why is Luke, someone who won as a player and as an assistant coach, free from criticism but the young players, who by and large are just beginning to gain general NBA experience, the only ones open to criticism?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
KCP made some defensive plays and Ingram was scoring but the Svi offered nothing and should not have been out there in the 4th.

Also the Lakers tied and took the lead briefly when LeBron was in.

I DONT REMEMBER TAKING THE LEAD? I REMEMBER MAKING A RUN AND FINALLY TYING IT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT .. MOST OF THE RUN WAS BEFORE LEBRON CAME IN AND MADE A BUNCHA MISTAKES ON BOTH ENDS. THE BIG RUN ACTUALLY CAME WITH SVI ON THE COURT.