A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron should have left Ingram cook late in the game. All that effort to tie the game just for Bron to play like an idiot in the last minute :francis:

Then if he chills and lakers lose the game you gonna say why Lebron stood there :russ:

Like woman never satisfied

Want him to defer then want him not to :mjlol:

Oh I know kobe would have made every shot :ehh:

This team is dealing with growing pains stuff like this will happen

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Ingram not taking a shot after Lebron came back in the game is irrelevant IMO...The game was tied at 104...LA had a chance to win the game and blew it.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Then if he chills and lakers lose the game you gonna say why Lebron stood there :russ:

the guy you replying to is a Bron fan not a Kobe stan......not everyone who criticizes Bron even a little bit is a hater:hubie:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bron ball kills us in the halfcourt

He's walking the ball up and everyone knows he's either driving to the basket, trying to get in rhythm for a three or passing to the corner or wing.

The offense looks better when Zo makes the decisions.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA will probably beat Denver because they will come out more aggressive on the road.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
But the bigger issue is that Vucevic dominates against our bigs on offense. Walton has found no answer. Magic should be angry about that. Vuc isn't an allstar.

This season he is .. boy is playing for that new contract :lolbron:

Daps

CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

LeBron stans, y'all.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When Lakers are blowing teams out bron has no problem blowing by nikkas and getting to the basket, when the game is close he settles for long 3s and passes. It's the same shyt with all these losses.
The most confusing thing to me about his game this season is his lack of post-ups. He's been so good on the blocks the past few years, but he's never down there now. That's where I'd like to see him with the game on the line.