A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
bron fukked up at the end but he been carrying us a lot lately so I'll give him a pass. terrible L for us.....gotta be better on tuesday:manny:

NO PASSES BRO .. IF HE’S GOOD ONE GAME N CHOKES THE NEXT THEN WE WONT BE ABLE TO DEPEND ON HIM ON A NIGHT TO NIGHT BASIS COME PLAYOFF TIME .. WE ALL KNOW THE STATS LOOK NICE, BUT HE BETTER GET IT TOGETHER NOW N START COMIN THROUGH REGULARLY OR WE IN TROUBLE.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
But the bigger issue is that Vucevic dominates against our bigs on offense. Walton has found no answer. Magic should be angry about that. Vuc isn't an allstar.

Vucevic is one of the best offensive centers in the league and has been the last like 6 years lol. He's an atrocious defender though so I wish Lebron just shot it there when he only had Vuc left at the rim.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Very sloppy game by the Lakers, especially Lebron...Similar to the game in Orlando.I think the Lakers got overconfident after a good first quarter...This was a bad loss....As I've stated before, Lebron needs to get a FT coach, he's leaving too many points off the scoreboard......I rarely say this...but I'm going to put this loss on Lebron and the Laker defense......Gotta also give credit to Vucevic,Gordon and Ross.........Vucevic would look damn good in a Laker uniform.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron should have left Ingram cook late in the game. All that effort to tie the game just for Bron to play like an idiot in the last minute :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
NO PASSES BRO .. IF HE’S GOOD ONE GAME N CHOKES THE NEXT THEN WE WONT BE ABLE TO DEPEND ON HIM ON A NIGHT TO NIGHT BASIS COME PLAYOFF TIME .. WE ALL KNOW THE STATS LOOK NICE, BUT HE BETTER GET IT TOGETHER NOW N START COMIN THROUGH REGULARLY OR WE IN TROUBLE.

i agree but he been carrying us for about 2 weeks now on this good stretch we've had. He had over 10 pts in the 4th too, just missing too many FT's and then passing up that lay up at the end. Took the ball out of BI's hands too. Willing to give a pass as long as we're back on track next game :manny: The better the young guys play the more he'll trust them hopefully

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KCP, Svi, and Hart all together made 1 shot the entire game but started over Zo in that 4th quarter. I understand Luke wanted to get Ingram on the ball more but he still could have easily did that with Zo. I'm trusting Zo to make more shots than them in the 4th this game.