A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ive been down on Lonzo all year (except for that denver game) BUT the way he attacked the rim last night.. please bottle that up and keep doing it moving forward. never seen him that aggressive to the rim.. lakers NEED that from him. :wow:

i agree with yall that KUZ might need to come off the bench and play that 6th man role and start Josh Hart in his place. Hart can guard some 4's depending on who hes matching up with.

Zo
Ingram
Bron
Hart
Mcgee

doubt luke will change the line up right now that theyve gone 8-2 with this current starting line up.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Breh don’t do that :beli:
I fukks with him and he does the same shyt he did last year, which is touch the ball for half a second and then get rid of it. There’s plenty of times when Zo has a chance to put up a good look, but hesitated to shoot or passes that bytch up.

LBJ should not be leading fast breaks, he needs to give the rock up to Zo

Zo would avg 8-9 dimes if LBJ played off the ball & stuck to scoring

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Have you seen the games where LeBron has been desperately trying to feed Lonzo and he keeps passing up shots? :francis:

I agree with the too many ballhandlers thing a little. Though all of them have seen to have a place this year.

Lonzo does feel the need to defer bc this is not his team. I will say it over & over, he would be a 14-8-8 player w/ no LBJ and Rondo

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Physically, yeah, he’s attempted to turn the corner more than Ingram. I was very pleased to see him attacking... and even better DUNKING, like he did in college.

But he needs to go to Kobe boot camp as well. At least just to operate in the post if he can’t get nothing off the drive or in rhythm (he’s actually good in the post).

He had some ugly moments but was glad to just see him aggressive and not scared to drive. Maybe he just wasn’t physically in shape before, but aggressive Zo is always good on both ends.

Yeah, once Zo is consistent with his aggressive play he’ll see the dividends from all the work he put in on his body and that might show Ingram an example of what he needs to do.

Zo definitely needs to hit up the boot camp as well but maybe for a month tops. Ingram need to be in camp all summer and fall too. I’m talkin wind sprints in the Mojave, weight lifting with old parts at a junkyard, if this nikka don’t have daily Rocky IV montages I want him off this team cuz I’m sick of him lookin like a weak ass nikka throwing up prayers out there against undersized defenders. Get your weight up or get the fukk outta here. :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, once Zo is consistent with his aggressive play he’ll see the dividends from all the work he put in on his body and that might show Ingram an example of what he needs to do.

Zo definitely needs to hit up the boot camp as well but maybe for a month tops. Ingram need to be in camp all summer and fall too. I’m talkin wind sprints in the Mojave, weight lifting with old parts at a junkyard, if this nikka don’t have daily Rocky IV montages I want him off this team cuz I’m sick of him lookin like a weak ass nikka throwing up prayers out there against undersized defenders. Get your weight up or get the fukk outta here. :camby:
Yeah Zo’s game is never gonna be Kobe. He needs to get his handle and step but he’s definitely more of a Jason Kidd type guy.

BI does need to literally forget KD and just be a bigger Kobe

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

based off his play this season, bi looked like he's been only working on mid range iso moves all summer. not much weight room either.

i didnt like how he worked with that over rated trainer micah lancaster this summer. his training videos seem way too gimmicky. id rather see him work with dru hanlen. hanlen focues more getting space and footwork..that would benefit BI's game more.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
based off his play this season, bi looked like he's been only working on mid range iso moves all summer. not much weight room either.

i didnt like how he worked with that over rated trainer micah lancaster this summer. his training videos seem way too gimmicky. id rather see him work with dru hanlen. hanlen focues more getting space and footwork..that would benefit BI's game more.

BI is too weak to create separation or finish in the paint when driving. He has super high bust potential IMO. He hasn't shown any improvements to me this year, same game as last year

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah Zo’s game is never gonna be Kobe. He needs to get his handle and step but he’s definitely more of a Jason Kidd type guy.

BI does need to literally forget KD and just be a bigger Kobe

I never wanted to say it, but I always wanted Ingram to think of himself as a bigger but not as offensively skilled version of Kobe. His frame now reminds me of young Kobe when he just got in the league except he isn’t as explosive and he’s not as polished offensively. If he just gets his weight up fo real, practice his footwork, and learned some go to moves he’d actually be worth a fukk on the court.

Until then, I look at him as being in danger of weedplate wiggins syndrome.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I never wanted to say it, but I always wanted Ingram to think of himself as a bigger but not as offensively skilled version of Kobe. His frame now reminds me of young Kobe when he just got in the league except he isn’t as explosive and he’s not as polished offensively. If he just gets his weight up fo real, practice his footwork, and learned some go to moves he’d actually be worth a fukk on the court.

His shot is awful and he's scared to go to the line
He avoids contact in the paint to avoid freethrows
He has shytty handles and can't really create separation to get off a shot

Alotta really big red flags

If he could just fix his damn shot he'd be ok

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Yeah Zos game is basically a true PG. get some scoring moves, use your size in the post, hit your open shots and FT’s while being aggressive his numbers are going to show up. He’s strictly a 12-15ppg player ceiling which is fine if he can become consistent

BI needs to get stronger and work on his handles and posting if he’s not gonna be explosive.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I didn’t know much about his trainer just that he was training but yeah that explains everything. Ingram literally looks like the same player to me just with slightly longer hair. Real shyt, we’re playing a deadly game of chance. Zo has potential to be a disappointment at #2 overall but Ingram can be an outright bust like you said. He’s got that wiggins shyt about him where all you can point to is what he can potentially become. He can take that bullshyt to the next team if that’s what he’s on. :shaq2:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

To me BI looks thinner/lighter than he did last year :huh:. That's my biggest disappointment with him this year. I don't mind whatever skill work he does, but bulking up and getting an NBA body should always be the top priority with him every off-season. I don't he'll ever be the player he's projected to be until that happens.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BI is too weak to create separation or finish in the paint when driving. He has super high bust potential IMO. He hasn't shown any improvements to me this year, same game as last year

crafty handles and footwork will get you space not necessarily just him being weak. i dont think he worked on any of those over the summer, just a bunch of midrange off the dribble shots on isolations. i do agree with you that it would have benefit him as well if he hit the weight room as hard as lonzo and kuzma did over the summer.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
crafty handles and footwork will get you space not necessarily just him being weak. i dont think he worked on any of those over the summer, just a bunch of midrange off the dribble shots on isolations. i do agree with you that it would have benefit him as well if he hit the weight room as hard as lonzo and kuzma did over the summer.

I don't think any amount of working out will get him strength. He doesn't have the broad shoulders and frame for it. Dudes a twig. I wonder what his work habits are like. He doesn't strike me as someone who works hard

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn’t know much about his trainer just that he was training but yeah that explains everything. Ingram literally looks like the same player to me just with slightly longer hair. Real shyt, we’re playing a deadly game of chance. Zo has potential to be a disappointment at #2 overall but Ingram can be an outright bust like you said. He’s got that wiggins shyt about him where all you can point to is what he can potentially become. He can take that bullshyt to the next team if that’s what he’s on. :shaq2:

yeah he looks like he didnt hit the weight room as hard as lonzo, kuzma and hart did over the summer. those 3 guys were in the facility all summer lifting.

i dont mind trading BI for the right offer. he's not the 2nd option guy that we prop him up to be.