A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if LeGM isn’t already on it , I kinda want Ball to traded, right now he has value so we can trick a team in taking him, he’s just not good.

Nah Lonzo has a lot of potential. I rather keep the one who has potential and take the risk that he never puts it together over keeping the one that's pretty much a finished product. Zo is also a lot younger.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if LeGM isn’t already on it , I kinda want Ball to traded, right now he has value so we can trick a team in taking him, he’s just not good.

Nope

Kuz and Ingram... for the right piece sure

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah Lonzo has a lot of potential. I rather keep the one who has potential and take the risk that he never puts it together over keeping the one that's pretty much a finished product. Zo is also a lot younger.
Well he needs to get his shyt together by all star break.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Ingram has to put some weight on. The problem I see with him is that it's easy to throw him off course with very little contact and it makes it a struggle when he starts trying to dance on the perimeter but can't get fully to the hoop w/o throwing up some weak layup.

Last edited: