A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Lonzo can average his numbers last night he’s the most valuable player of the young core.

Seriously. He’d take this team to another level imo. With Ball I think a lot of it is mental and simply having more confidence. He has to just remember to stay aggressive and find ways to score if his shot isn’t falling.

Since I think Ingram needs an offseason of intense work this might fall on Zo if we want to go far. If Ingram/Kuz/Zo can at least do 10-15 a piece that helps us for this year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seriously. He’d take this team to another level imo. With Ball I think a lot of it is mental and simply having more confidence. He has to just remember to stay aggressive and find ways to score if his shot isn’t falling.

Since I think Ingram needs an offseason of intense work this might fall on Zo if we want to go far. If Ingram/Kuz/Zo can at least do 10-15 a piece that helps us for this year.

Man.... that would help out TREMENDOUSLY!!!

Bron gonna get his 30+
McGee and KCP normally good for about 12 a piece.

And Lance and Rondo will somehow get on the board.

This team will be tough

Martha

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If Lonzo can average his numbers last night he’s the most valuable player of the young core.

It's been his M.O. almost since Day 1 though to put up numbers against the worst teams and then fall right back down to Earth against everyone else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

BI will get at least 15... that’s if he doesn’t lose touches

Ball is the one that has to be aggressive, take more than 10 shots, and needs the ball in his hands more.

Also stop settling for 3’s. It was good to see him attacking even though it looked awkward af sometimes

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why are you still in here Dankster:mjlol:

ITS PRETTY FUCCIN HILARIOUS

HE DIDNT HAVE NOT 1 POST IN ANY OF THE OTHER LAKER SEASON THREADS SINCE HE SIGNED UP ON THE FORUM .. LEBRON SHOWS UP N ALL OF A SUDDEN HE’S INTERESTED IN TALKIN ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE LONZO BALL REALLY IS. WHY COULDNT HE HAVE LIVED IN PARADISE, CALIFORNIA?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keeping a eye in Brandon Ingram. This guy has my full attention since most yall said he KD 2.0...and he still lacking. I dont care about random 30 point games and some good highlights. Anybody can do that any given night in todays nba. Where is the consistent 18-24 points a night? Dude ahould be averaging 25 5 and 5 but instead he getting dunked on wit nuts in his face
Random thirty point games? Pretty sure Brandon has only scored 30 points one time since high school.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Joe Ingles is just the type of a$$hole thats going to go off against us tonight
You must have forgot the #1 guy vs the Lakers

i