A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yeah he looks like he didnt hit the weight room as hard as lonzo, kuzma and hart did over the summer. those 3 guys were in the facility all summer lifting.

i dont mind trading BI for the right offer. he's not the 2nd option guy that we prop him up to be.

I’m getting to the point where I don’t care who gets traded. I just think we need the right deal to come along plus I’m more concerned with keeping the max money so I don’t want to trade right now. I’d revisit that Kemba shyt in January of nikkaz still lookin like hoes. Bron like Kobe he just need one other nikka to do their thing.

It’s definitely concerning that Kuzma thought to work with Kobe this summer but Ingram somehow thinks he’s too good for that. Hart, Kuz, and even Zo’s work shows but Ingram the same nikka we had to settle for at #2. We need him to seize the moment and become Bron’s second option but he keep playing like a weak ass nikka out there. I have no issue with slow developers but not if there’s no noticeable results. If you don’t got no go to moves by year three and you still gettin easily knocked off balance by defenders you some shyt until further notice. Facts.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I’m getting to the point where I don’t care who gets traded. I just think we need the right deal to come along plus I’m more concerned with keeping the max money.

It’s definitely concerning that Kuzma thought to work with Kobe this summer but Ingram somehow thinks he’s too good for that. Hart, Kuz, and even Zo’s work shows but Ingram the same nikka we had to settle for at #2. We need him to seize the moment and become Bron’s second option but he keep playing like a weak ass nikka out there. I have no issue with slow developers but not if there’s no noticeable results. If you don’t got no go to moves by year three and you still gettin easily knocked off balance by defenders you some shyt until further notice. Facts.

That's what bothers me the most about BI. Kuz, Zo and even Hart haven't gotten off to the best starts. But you can see the work they put in on their body's in only one off-season, and that's with Zo being injured. BI looks likes maybe put on 5 lbs since he got here :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's what bothers me the most about BI. Kuz, Zo and even Hart haven't gotten off to the best starts. But you can see the work they put in on their body's in only one off-season, and that's with Zo being injured. BI looks likes maybe put on 5 lbs since he got here :francis:

Last night watching the game me and my nikka tryna figure out just what the fukk this fool been doin all summer. Slim out here fukkin LA thots and gettin smacked off rapper weed instead of puttin in work. Lookin like a low budget Tayshaun Prince....:scust:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m getting to the point where I don’t care who gets traded. I just think we need the right deal to come along plus I’m more concerned with keeping the max money so I don’t want to trade right now. I’d revisit that Kemba shyt in January of nikkaz still lookin like hoes. Bron like Kobe he just need one other nikka to do their thing.

Thinking like this is how you end up treadmill status. I don’t think it’s fair to criticize Ingram’s stature, that’s really not what’s holding him back. But regardless some frames can’t be expanded upon like that. He doesn’t need size just functional strength. Lonzo added a lot of muscle over the summer and still struggles finishing

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thinking like this is how you end up treadmill status. I don’t think it’s fair to criticize Ingram’s stature, that’s really not what’s holding him back. But regardless some frames can’t be expanded upon like that. He doesn’t need size just functional strength. Lonzo added a lot of muscle over the summer and still struggles finishing

Bro, you tellin me if the right deal comes along you’d rather hitch our wagon to a player that still has yet to make real substantial improvements? If he or Zo don’t pan out we get nothin for them. Again, I’m not in favor of trading but I’d definitely start listening at least.

But I think it’s completely fair to criticize Ingram. I’m not saying he has to be brolic but he needs to build up some damn strength. Watching him play can you say that you are truly confident he can go one on one and get his shot off without getting bodied by the defender? I can’t. Can you say Ingram can give us some much needed scoring during a dry spell? It’s ok to be real breh, Ingram has a lot of work to do right now or else he’s headed for bust status.

Our other young guys have at least shown improvements. Why is Ingram suddenly allowed to be absolved from that?

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

All facts

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Isaac Bonga doesn't seem as athletic as you'd like, but he seems to have a good shot, good court vision, and so forth

Yall think he might be ready next season?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It's not just based on a few preseason games, I'm looking back at his last season too and seeing that this is a guy you could trade high on. He had a great rookie year but he's already 23, he's streaky, he seems to make tough shots better than he makes easy ones, and his defense could use a lot of work. He seems to me like someone who would fit much better as a #1 or #2 scorer on a bad team than as a #4 scorer on a championship team.

:sas1::sas2:

He's an iso scorer, he's not a good catch-and-shoot or spot-up scorer. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Jordan Clarkson 2.0

Where those fools who called me corny for calling him that? I’m only 7 miles away from Staples. Pull up:mjgrin: