A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
We gotta trade Kuzma brehs

:francis:

He's a nice kid, he got the charisma of a star but his game ain't cutting it and I don't see it improving much throughout the next seasons. I looked at his Utah stats and he never shot over 33% from 3 in 4 years. He can't defend his shadow either.

He's shooting 29% from 3 this season.

Last year was an anomaly.
he dont fit our roster anymore.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he dont fit our roster anymore.

Nah, it ain't about the fit because he's benefiting a lot from playing with Bron, back cuts, open shots, he's just not making 3s because he's not a shooter. There's a big enough sample size throughout the past 5 years of his basketball career that he can't shoot. In theory, he's the perfect fit but he's not taking advantage of the opportunity. BI on the other hand doesn't fit our team and that's not on him, that's on Luke for not putting him in the right position.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Nah, it ain't about the fit because he's benefiting a lot from playing with Bron, back cuts, open shots, he's just not making 3s because he's not a shooter. There's a big enough sample size throughout the past 5 years of his basketball career that he can't shoot. In theory, he's the perfect fit but he's not taking advantage of the opportunity. BI on the other hand doesn't fit our team and that's not on him, that's on Luke for not putting him in the right position.
kuz is a perimeter player. luke had him guarding the post and playing more of a 4 and small ball 5 at times. hes a 3, any other position is unnatural for him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When you have a guy lead a team in shot attempts & assists, you have to start there

Also, too many ballhandlers on the team
Have you seen the games where LeBron has been desperately trying to feed Lonzo and he keeps passing up shots? :francis:

I agree with the too many ballhandlers thing a little. Though all of them have seen to have a place this year.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
who u guys think of getting if u miss out on kd and kawhi?
I've been a low-key Middleton stan for a few years now, I don't get how he's as underrated as he is.

We gotta trade Kuzma brehs

:francis:

He's a nice kid, he got the charisma of a star but his game ain't cutting it and I don't see it improving much throughout the next seasons. I looked at his Utah stats and he never shot over 33% from 3 in 4 years. He can't defend his shadow either.

He's shooting 29% from 3 this season.

Last year was an anomaly.
And when I suggested this a month ago, everyone was killing me. :sas1::sas2:

Ya'all will see, everyone always comes around, I just say it quicker. :pachaha:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
it would still be stupid to trade Kuzma, the only moves they should be making is exchanging expiring for expiring. They won't be making any major moves this year unless they change their minds. They are putting it all for this upcoming summer.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As crazy as it sounds I got more faith that Lonzo will turn the corner this year over Ingram.

Ingram need to go to Kobe boot camp. Until his skills are elite and his strength is top level he’s gonna keep lookin fugazi out there. He needs another offseason as sad as it is to say. At least Zo can find his three and can get more aggressive on the drives. He’s physically much further along in his position than Ingram.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
When you have a guy lead a team in shot attempts & assists, you have to start there

Also, too many ballhandlers on the team

Breh don’t do that :beli:
I fukks with him and he does the same shyt he did last year, which is touch the ball for half a second and then get rid of it. There’s plenty of times when Zo has a chance to put up a good look, but hesitated to shoot or passes that bytch up.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I think Kuzma should be in the Manu/Harden in OKC role: a player good enough to start but more effective coming off the bench. Luke probably knows that but he's scared to make another lineup change especially since they're winning.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think Kuzma should be in the Manu/Harden in OKC role: a player good enough to start but more effective coming off the bench. Luke probably knows that but he's scared to make another lineup change especially since they're winning.

Who would start at power forward since Lebron doesn’t want to do it?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As crazy as it sounds I got more faith that Lonzo will turn the corner this year over Ingram.

Ingram need to go to Kobe boot camp. Until his skills are elite and his strength is top level he’s gonna keep lookin fugazi out there. He needs another offseason as sad as it is to say. At least Zo can find his three and can get more aggressive on the drives. He’s physically much further along in his position than Ingram.
Physically, yeah, he’s attempted to turn the corner more than Ingram. I was very pleased to see him attacking... and even better DUNKING, like he did in college.

But he needs to go to Kobe boot camp as well. At least just to operate in the post if he can’t get nothing off the drive or in rhythm (he’s actually good in the post).

He had some ugly moments but was glad to just see him aggressive and not scared to drive. Maybe he just wasn’t physically in shape before, but aggressive Zo is always good on both ends.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Kuz has teams he will tear into though...teams that cant guard a dynamic 4 guy that loves to run.

i think its not the time to talk about trades yet.

like ingram didnt look good for a while but once he had the floor to himself.. he killed...

Lonzo is often refered to as a bust.. but dude is super quick...once his understand his role perectly.. he will be the team's glue guy...

that low scoring triple dub threat..

remember yall was shytting hard on KCP.. he looks great now