A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If magic makes this move he should be fired, especially because he could have traded for pg, kawhi or even butler if he offered anything. Giving up the same assets for Bradley Beal :mjlol:. This will take the max spot away.

Unless they accept hart or kuzma + picks, and we can really swindle them..it’s a no from me

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If magic makes this move he should be fired, especially because he could have traded for pg, kawhi or even butler if he offered anything. Giving up the same assets for Bradley Beal :mjlol:. This will take the max spot away.

Unless they accept hart or kuzma + picks, and we can really swindle them..it’s a no from me

Breh anything that threatens the max money is a no go. If Lowry folds in the playoffs whose to say Kawhi won’t look our way? If GS falls apart I’d prefer Klay over Beal too.

Lil nikkaz just need to get better.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lonzo needs to stay aggressive....He isn't the best scorer. However, his intangibles and all-around play more often than not make up for his lack of scoring(passing,rebounding,defense).......Ingram is the guy who needs to step his offensive game up...We need a consistent 35-40 ppg from Kuzma/Ingram.

Crazy...I wake up this morning and Lebron is leading the league in scoring...and then realize he has the highest 3 ptfg% amongst the top 15 scorers...He's definitely back in the hunt for MVP.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agree with everyone’s sentiments about Zo offend but we can’t trade him this early when his defense is so good. That clip of him vs Orlando is amazing. He just needs to become average offensively and that’s gonna take time since he’s not playing his natural role with Bron running the offense. He hasn’t even played 82 games in his career and he’s had a lot of adjustments to make not just playing style but his playing time as well.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh anything that threatens the max money is a no go. If Lowry folds in the playoffs whose to say Kawhi won’t look our way? If GS falls apart I’d prefer Klay over Beal too.

And we are only 2 spots away from one seed despite how poorly we played. The KD situation is the most interesting + I would rather save these assets for AD. This is shortsighted especially since how much patience they have showed when we had an opportunity to get better plays than Beal

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lonzo needs to stay aggressive....He isn't the best scorer. However, his intangibles and all-around play more often than not make up for his lack of scoring(passing,rebounding,defense).......Ingram is the guy who needs to step his offensive game up...We need a consistent 35-40 ppg from Kuzma/Ingram.

Crazy...I wake up this morning and Lebron is leading the league in scoring...and then realize he has the highest 3 ptfg% amongst the top 15 scorers...He's definitely back in the hunt for MVP.

Zo can really help himself by just having a better mindset and being agressive like you said. Stop with the soft as layups and flip shots in the paint :hhh:

Go up strong and dunk it, or just hit me with a standard layup. I would think a lot of it is because he doesn't wanna shoot free throws

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with everyone’s sentiments about Zo offend but we can’t trade him this early when his defense is so good. That clip of him vs Orlando is amazing. He just needs to become average offensively and that’s gonna take time since he’s not playing his natural role with Bron running the offense. He hasn’t even played 82 games in his career and he’s had a lot of adjustments to make not just playing style but his playing time as well.
Should call up bonga and give him some burn till rondo is back. can’t be any worse than lonzo has been recently and looks like he can actually shoot, might make lonzo tighten up. :mjlit:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I tell you what... with a player of Lebron’s talent at age 33 going on 34, it does feel a little irresponsible to punt a whole season trying to develop these guys. We wouldn’t want Kobe left on an island like this. As the days go by, I find it hard to believe Magic will stand pat in a month if these guys don’t step their games up and perform more consistently.

I pray AD demands a trade to the Lakers soon :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I tell you what... with a player of Lebron’s talent at age 33 going on 34, it does feel a little irresponsible to punt a whole season trying to develop these guys. We wouldn’t want Kobe left on an island like this. As the days go by, I find it hard to believe Magic will stand pat in a month if these guys don’t step their games up and perform more consistently.

I pray AD demands a trade to the Lakers soon :ohlawd:

That’s our absolute best case scenario. My hope is the young players do well enough to make real noise in the playoffs and become more attractive assets, we sign Kawhi and then trade for AD. 3 year run of dominance. :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You get an offer for AD before the trade deadline you taking it or no?

shyt can still fertilize a plant, Zo playing less than shyt offensively.
You didn't make that one up did you, I ain't never heard it. :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This team doesn't have the pieces to acquire Brow. Boston (as well as every other team in the league) is gonna make an offer and Tatum alone trumps anything Magic can offer.