A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Also, BI is the guy that doesn’t really have the benefit of patience anymore. He’s in his third year now: at this point there needs to be more than flashes. Guys like Towns, Booker, and Porzingis were third year players last year and have pretty much established what type of players they are going to be. There’s no more guessing with them. Simmons entered the league with BI and despite missing an entire year has proven that he’s more than just potential.

BI has all the tools in the world to be great but I fear he’s on the same trajectory as Wiggins. He just needs to harness his abilities and show some consistency.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Also, BI is the guy that doesn’t really have the benefit of patience anymore. He’s in his third year now: at this point there needs to be more than flashes. Guys like Towns, Booker, and Porzingis were third year players last year and have pretty much established what type of players they are going to be. There’s no more guessing with them. Simmons entered the league with BI and despite missing an entire year has proven that he’s more than just potential.

BI has all the tools in the world to be great but I fear he’s on the same trajectory as Wiggins. He just needs to harness his abilities and show some consistency.

I was just thinking that the other night watching Ingram. If he’s not careful he could end up in that Wiggins territory of “potential” player that never truly pans out. He’s got a little more time to turn it around all the way but the time is now at least in terms of showing some consistency.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Who would they give up for Middleton?

He's a free agent, they could sign him with cap space if none of the max guys they want are available.

If they wanted to sign two decent players though, they'd probably have to trade Ball for an expiring to free up an extra $9 million in space. I think that would give them something like $47 million, so they could sign a max guy and some smaller pieces or they could sign two $20-25 million guys.

If they traded Ball, Ingram, KCP, and picks for Anthony Davis, that might borderline free up enough to sign Middleton. The issue being that they would probably have to sign a point guard for the minimum at that point, unless Bonga develops quickly. Or just move LeBron to the point.

Bonga
Hart
Middleton
LeBron
Anthony Davis

6th man: Kuzma

:patrice:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's a free agent, they could sign him with cap space if none of the max guys they want are available.

If they wanted to sign two decent players though, they'd probably have to trade Ball for an expiring to free up an extra $9 million in space. I think that would give them something like $47 million, so they could sign a max guy and some smaller pieces or they could sign two $20-25 million guys.

If they traded Ball, Ingram, KCP, and picks for Anthony Davis, that might borderline free up enough to sign Middleton. The issue being that they would probably have to sign a point guard for the minimum at that point, unless Bonga develops quickly. Or just move LeBron to the point.

Bonga
Hart
Middleton
LeBron
Anthony Davis

6th man: Kuzma

:patrice:
Why would the Pels take that trash ass offer? :mjlol: