A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think we are going to have to rethink how we view Lonzo. Until he gets a summer or two under his belt he’s going to continue to put up these diet Draymond Green or Marcus Smart type stat lines. He just doesn’t have the skills to do anything scoring wise but spot up. It is what it is. He is just going to be a role player this year. It’s crazy how raw he is.

Ingram is the guy I can’t put a finger on. He’s being really stubborn about his bad shot selection. He normally starts the seasons slow so I think/hope he will figure it out soon. I wish Luke would mandate he takes at least 5 threes a game, even if a couple of them are semi contested.

The good thing is we seemed to have figured out what works for us defensively, and we only need a couple guys on a fairly deep roster to get going offensively with Lebron to win games. You just never know who will step up night to night...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think we are going to have to rethink how we view Lonzo. Until he gets a summer or two under his belt he’s going to continue to put up these diet Draymond Green or Marcus Smart type stat lines. He just doesn’t have the skills to do anything scoring wise but spot up. It is what it is. He is just going to be a role player this year. It’s crazy how raw he is.

Ingram is the guy I can’t put a finger on. He’s being really stubborn about his bad shot selection. He normally starts the seasons slow so I think/hope he will figure it out soon. I wish Luke would mandate he takes at least 5 threes a game, even if a couple of them are semi contested.

The good thing is we seemed to have figured out what works for us defensively, and we only need a couple guys on a fairly deep roster to get going offensively with Lebron to win games. You just never know who will step up night to night...

True on Zo. I’ve kinda felt that way about Ingram. I know he worked on lots of different things in the summer but imo it wasn’t enough. He needs to get his strength/weight up ASAP, work on his footwork, get a post move or two, stamp his mid range and free throw shooting, and at least be respectable from 3.

His defense is developing at a good pace so his entire focus should be improving his offensive game. No excuses either, Kawhi was fukkin Tony Allen starting out and now he’s exceptional on offense and the best two way player in the league.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
its jut an opinion, not a sentiment

:manny:
Ok...
All facts. Considering what Tatum is becoming, Zo would be smart to step it up soon before Magic starts feeling like a jerk for gettin played by LaVar.

shyt is inexcusable, Ingram lucky Zo playing so bad or else more heat would be on him.
I mean, Zo is still new to the NBA. His problem is he settles for 3’s and is rarely aggressive getting to the lane.

I appreciate his defense and his decision making with the ball but then when he is too passive dude just becomes a spot up 3 point shooter and decent defender.

He even gives the ball up extra soon on breaks and I’m like stop deferring :mindblown:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ok...

I mean, Zo is still new to the NBA. His problem is he settles for 3’s and is rarely aggressive getting to the lane.

I appreciate his defense and his decision making with the ball but then when he is too passive dude just becomes a spot up 3 point shooter and decent defender.

He even gives the ball up extra soon on breaks and I’m like stop deferring :mindblown:

Yeah and we can’t even use Bron as an excuse for him not being aggressive. He just isn’t stepping up. Considering the other players from that draft I’m sure most of them would be showing signs by now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Considering the other players from that draft I’m sure most of them would be showing signs by now.
:usure:

Most of them playing like shyt and it’s safe to say Zo is the best defensively out of them all...

But Zo got to be aggressive and do more than shoot six 3’s a game and that’s it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
For the record, I’d rather Ingram and Zo figure it out than trade them so soon unless a real superstar is available. Ingram gotta go through a Kobe boot camp and Zo needs to be locked in the gym shooting threes and driving to the basket every single day.
Trade talk is bullshyt, nikkas not thinking about the future. These are kids

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Offensively :usure:

Augustine wasn’t embarrassing him like Hart...

But he got to do better. Real shyt

Lol this the most airballs I ever seen in my life. No one doubts him defensively but he needs to do something on offense besides make the right pass. It’s bad enough he reminds me of drake, he doesn’t need to play as soft as his music too.