A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@camer999

NUMBERS ABSOLUTELY LIE

FOR INSTANCE, LEBRON HAS BEEN SUBPAR FOR MOST THE SEASON OUTSIDE OF THE LAST GAME

BUT HIS NUMBERS INDICATE THAT HE’S BEEN PLAYING INCREDIBLE

THATS WHY USING NUMBERS AS YOUR PRIMARY TALKING POINT WHEN DEBATING BASKETBALL IS FLAT OUT RETARDED

DUNO IF YALL REALIZE, BUT @Rhakim IS ACTUALLY THE DANKSTER .. HE CHANGED HIS NAME AFTER BEIN EXPOSED AS A COMPUTER GENERATED NICK WRIGHT CLONE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BY CYBERDYNE TO INFILTRATE THE COLI WITH UNCONTEXTUALIZED STATISTICS IN SUPPORT OF LEBRON. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, BUT HIS DEVELOPMENT WAS ACTUALLY FINANCED BY MAVERICK CARTER.
Wait so this dude is @The dankster :hhh:

Can we ban him from the thread now?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As a Bron fan kobe makes me the furthest thing from insecure. They barely mentioned in the same breathe unless it’s “all time great” and best believe. It’s truly just to point out hypocrisy and best believe there would be serious Stans if he was MVP rose/if he keeps this up. Also, if y’all really won those arguments then you would actually have something to disprove it instead of just tryna talk shyt. If y’all had real logic behind your arguments I’d agree with you guys shyt. Especially 3-6 is all you have to hold on to while kobe never faced such insurmountable odds and was at a massive deficit position for position. But it’s fine I get it you need something.
I doubt that first statement

You nikkas bring up Kobe more than real Laker fans. Y’all been screaming insecurity ever since he came here because y’all know What will happen if your big daddy comes here and underperforms.

That’s the thing too, you nikkas actually think you’re winning arguments :mjlol:. You probably don’t even realize you’re losing this one. You nikkas are so used to losing that you think it’s a W now. Just like you think losing 6 finals is a W somehow.

The fact that you said Kobe never faced insurmountable odds is the reason LA fans can’t take you clowns serious. The king of superteams got his ass beat by a better superteam now he’s faced insurmountable odds...:mjlol:

Even 2 out of the 3 he’s won weren’t because of him:mjlol:

You stans are high key the reason Bron gets as much hate and clowned. And we didn’t forget all the shyt you faggets talked before he came here. Which is hilarious y’all hate this team so much but still cocksmoke Lebron in every post

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas so used to Lebron getting dropped off that they’re traumatized. Like they have Stockholm Syndrome for losing:mjlol:

I can only imagine watching my favorite player get dropped off so many times to the point where idc what team he has go to to win, who he has to team up with, who he has to cry to in the media, etc.,

and then I always got an excuse for him... insurmountable odds, “no help”, cramps, :mjlol:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I doubt that first statement

You nikkas bring up Kobe more than real Laker fans. Y’all been screaming insecurity ever since he came here because y’all know What will happen if your big daddy comes here and underperforms.

That’s the thing too, you nikkas actually think you’re winning arguments :mjlol:. You probably don’t even realize you’re losing this one. You nikkas are so used to losing that you think it’s a W now. Just like you think losing 6 finals is a W somehow.

The fact that you said Kobe never faced insurmountable odds is the reason LA fans can’t take you clowns serious. The king of superteams got his ass beat by a better superteam now he’s faced insurmountable odds...:mjlol:

Even 2 out of the 3 he’s won weren’t because of him:mjlol:

You stans are high key the reason Bron gets as much hate and clowned. And we didn’t forget all the shyt you faggets talked before he came here. Which is hilarious y’all hate this team so much but still cocksmoke Lebron in every post
Lmao I ain’t losing shyt play boy at the end of the day Bron is wildly considered the GOAT or top 3 and kobe isn’t so why would I be. Also GS is the greatest team of all time and it was made to STOP him, that’s a compliment. Also, I don’t hate the lakers at all, it’s you stans who use no logic and can only resort to insults cause that’s all you got.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lmao I ain’t losing shyt play boy at the end of the day Bron is wildly considered the GOAT or top 3 and kobe isn’t so why would I be. Also GS is the greatest team of all time and it was made to STOP him, that’s a compliment. Also, I don’t hate the lakers at all, it’s you stans who use no logic and can only resort to insults cause that’s all you got.
Wildly considered by anyone under 21:mjlol:

You can’t lose 6 times on the biggest stage and be the GOAT anything, especially when you came in with the advantage most of the time :mjlol:

Again, bringing up Kobe.. but it’s ok. NBA players don’t even think he’s better than Kobe, just y’all new nikkas wearing skinny jeans and man purses watching your idol do the same. You can’t force that BSPN narrative on true Laker fans. He’s not even close to Jordan:mjlol:

GS weren’t made to stop Lebron foh with that dumb shyt thottie... GS was whipping Lebrons ass with THREE HOME GROWN SUPERSTARS. They didn’t magically form a fukking superteam like your boy Bron tried to do twice. They added KD because they could, they added Cousins now because they could. They didn’t get KD because of Lebron, they could afford to. and if Bron had never cried to the media to get Draymond suspended and if it wasn’t for Kyrie bailing him out (who dipped on his ass) he would’ve got washed in that shyt too.

Take that mans penis out your mouth and act like an adult. This is a Laker thread, talk about the team not about the nikka you chose to be a father figure.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Wildly considered by anyone under 21:mjlol:

You can’t lose 6 times on the biggest stage and be the GOAT anything, especially when you came in with the advantage most of the time :mjlol:

Again, bringing up Kobe.. but it’s ok. NBA players don’t even think he’s better than Kobe, just y’all new nikkas wearing skinny jeans and man purses watching your idol do the same. You can’t force that BSPN narrative on true Laker fans. He’s not even close to Jordan:mjlol:

GS weren’t made to stop Lebron foh with that dumb shyt thottie... GS was whipping Lebrons ass with THREE HOME GROWN SUPERSTARS. They didn’t magically form a fukking superteam like your boy Bron tried to do twice. They added KD because they could, they added Cousins now because they could. They didn’t get KD because of Lebron, they could afford to. and if Bron had never cried to the media to get Draymond suspended and if it wasn’t for Kyrie bailing him out (who dipped on his ass) he would’ve got washed in that shyt too.

Take that mans penis out your mouth and act like an adult. This is a Laker thread, talk about the team not about the nikka you chose to be a father figure.
i actually have a father look at you getting all personal.:lolbron: Also, lebron has only been favored to win 2 chips, but he’s won three. Also I’m not sucking him off just dispelling bullshyt

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i actually have a father look at you getting all personal.:lolbron: Also, lebron hasn’t only been favored to win 2 chips, but he’s won three.
Is his name Lebron:jbhmm:

I bet you talk more positively about Lebron than your own pops:pachaha:

And I’m not getting personal, it’s how you’re acting. You a grown man like Lebron. Have some self respect, let that mans tip breathe.

This is a LAKER SEASON THREAD.. LeThotties have many Lebron season threads for you to do all your penis worshipping in.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Is his name Lebron:jbhmm:

I bet you talk more positively about Lebron than your own pops:pachaha:

And I’m not getting personal, it’s how you’re acting. You a grown man like Lebron. Have some self respect, let that mans tip breathe.

This is a LAKER SEASON THREAD.. LeThotties have many Lebron season threads for you to do all your penis worshipping in.
Actually I don’t talk more positively about lebron I’m not blinded by hate and logically see what he was up against and what he had to deal with. Bron wins 2015 with Kyrie or even if he had just three games of Kyrie and he won in 2016 and the only excuse y’all got is 70% curry and a missing draymond for a game when they had three 3 games to win and y’all didn’t need KD, nikka please. They were about to blow it up :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually I don’t talk more positively about lebron I’m not blinded by hate and logically see what he was up against and what he had to deal with. Bron wins 2015 with Kyrie or even if he had just three games of Kyrie and he won in 2016 and the only excuse y’all got is 70% curry and a missing draymond for a game when they had three 3 games to win and y’all didn’t need KD, nikka please. They were about to blow it up :russ:
I’m not blinded by hate either

I hate his worshippers more than I hate him.. I just don’t think he’s as good as the MJ’s, Kobe’s, etc. and he’s proven that many times...

I do hate his followers that try to force narratives and baby and coddle this nikka for everything. I can’t imagine any “GOAT” having excuse after excuse for losing 6 times. Cramps, no help, “insurmountable odds”, etc., imagine if Jordan lost 6 :mjlol:

And Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve, and didn’t.. stop living in a world of hypotheticals... Kobe was supposed to have 6/7 too but see how none of us make excuses for him. And they weren’t about to blow shyt up, stop living in fantasy land. Every time Lebron loses they blowing shyt up, getting rid of coaches, etc.

FOH... stop worrying about what GS did to your baby Lebron and worry about the Laker team season thread or stfu in here:mjlol:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I’m not blinded by hate either

I hate his worshippers more than I hate him.. I just don’t think he’s as good as the MJ’s, Kobe’s, etc. and he’s proven that many times...

I do hate his followers that try to force narratives and baby and coddle this nikka for everything. I can’t imagine any “GOAT” having excuse after excuse for losing 6 times. Cramps, no help, “insurmountable odds”, etc., imagine if Jordan lost 6 :mjlol:

And Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve, and didn’t.. stop living in a world of hypotheticals... Kobe was supposed to have 6/7 too but see how none of us make excuses for him. And they weren’t about to blow shyt up, stop living in fantasy land. Every time Lebron loses they blowing shyt up, getting rid of coaches, etc.

FOH... stop worrying about what GS did to your baby Lebron and worry about the Laker team season thread or stfu in here:mjlol:
I’m only responding to you, you brought it up first bro, don’t get your panties twisted. I’m a person that takes context into account. It actually matters in deciding who was better. For example, I could never imagine kobe/maybe MJ putting out the pure numbers needed to win that 2016 chip, dead serious. Also MJs teams managed to be good without him I’ve never seen a Bron team do that, but all y’all say is “it’s because he turns them into...” bs they make millions of dollars to play ball and they didn’t before him. Some times they just ass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m only responding to you, you brought it up first bro, don’t get your panties twisted. I’m a person that takes context into account. It actually matters in deciding who was better. For example, I could never imagine kobe/maybe MJ putting out the pure numbers needed to win that 2016 chip, dead serious. Also MJs teams managed to be good without him I’ve never seen a Bron team do that, but all y’all say is “it’s because he turns them into...” bs they make millions of dollars to play ball and they didn’t before him. Some times they just ass.
I brought this up first?:gucci:

And nobody cares about these pure numbers, we care about the W. We go by what you do to get the W.. Y’all go by pure numbers to win one and we don’t give a fukk, we just recently had 5.. this organization as a whole has more than most teams combined. Numbers don’t make you a GOAT if you losing 6 times:gucci:

But I’m deading this now. Either talk about Laker as a team or kick rocks bruh, there’s enough Lebron dikkriding threads running around. Nobody here cares.. and co-signing The Dankster isn’t a good look

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Damn the Lakers have been 1-9 in Orlando for the past 10 years:huhldup:. I was feeling real confident about tonight, but now I’m feeling a little uneasy. Let’s hope these inconsistent mfs keep that momentum they’ve got going.

And all this petty squabbling in this thread needs to stop. This shyt happens like every other page.