A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
I brought this up first?:gucci:

And nobody cares about these pure numbers, we care about the W. We go by what you do to get the W.. Y’all go by pure numbers to win one and we don’t give a fukk, we just recently had 5.. this organization as a whole has more than most teams combined. Numbers don’t make you a GOAT if you losing 6 times:gucci:

But I’m deading this now. Either talk about Laker as a team or kick rocks bruh, there’s enough Lebron dikkriding threads running around. Nobody here cares.. and co-signing The Dankster isn’t a good look
I look at players as overall impact if I felt another player could do what Bron did but easier/better he’d be better than Bron. Yeah I take the context of the situation and take out some of the team element but it’s how I get to see the player as an individual. CLE is a trash heap now so I know how much lebron did for example. Overall, I’m here to talk Bron and the lakers. I just hate BS.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I look at players as overall impact if I felt another player could do what Bron did but easier/better he’d be better than Bron. Yeah I take the context of the situation and take out some of the team element but it’s how I get to see the player as an individual. CLE is a trash heap now so I know how much lebron did for example. Overall, I’m here to talk Bron and the lakers. I just hate BS.
I look at W’s that impact isn’t doing shyt because of stats...

These first couple games should’ve shown your ass that if you watched them. Just because Lebron got his stats he was literally looking like shyt most of the game and didn’t bring shyt home when it counted.

And Cleveland is a trash heap because they never had a system outside of Lebron...

Just quick question, who is your team bruh because you obviously not here for the Lakers?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Damn the Lakers have been 1-9 in Orlando for the past 10 years:huhldup:. I was feeling real confident about tonight, but now I’m feeling a little uneasy. Let’s hope these inconsistent mfs keep that momentum they’ve got going.

And all this petty squabbling in this thread needs to stop. This shyt happens like every other page.

We got this:win:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So Lakers are finally winning and you nikkas arguing with each other on some petty stan wars shyt :scust:
I'm not arguing with no real laker fan...

Real laker fan argue about the team, the young guys, coaching, etc.. I'm conversing with a Lethottie... trying to help them grow and be men

Ain' t no Stan wars... I was a Laker fan before Kobe. Tell me if these nikkas in here arguing can say the same about ANY team