A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Lol y'all must be masochists for constantly dealing with this @Rhakim nikka.

I made use of the Ignore function a while back and this thread has been an enjoyable reading experience ever since. :ahh:
I don’t understand why y’all hate him, is it cause he comes with facts and receipts to call people out and all you guys can do is hate? That being said I wouldn’t consider trading lonzo until the deadline. Even then if he can be point guard Andre Roberson/draymond with an okay three ball that ain’t bad.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t understand why y’all hate him, is it cause he comes with facts and receipts to call people out and all you guys can do is hate? That being said I wouldn’t consider trading lonzo until the deadline. Even then if he can be point guard Andre Roberson/draymond with an okay three ball that ain’t bad.
1. I don't like Kobe and haven't since he came into the league

2. I've been vocal about that on this site for years

3. I'm not beholden to LWO and so I say things that go against the grain. I'm confident enough that even when I have an opinion I know 95% of fans will disagree with, I go ahead and say it.

4. I don't back down in arguments and I lay out long ones

With all that in consideration it's natural that a lot of Laker fans wouldn't like me. I don't mind, and I don't hold it against the ones that aren't a$$holes. You look on my history on this thread and I haven't dealt out insults nearly as harsh as the ones that are dealt to me, I just take them in and keep arguing my case. Within LWO there is just a small group, more Kobestans than Laker fans, whose opinions are so useless that they're not even worth engaging with - I've put them on ignore and kept it moving. The people I do engage with are just fans being fans, though 1-2 are getting close to crossing the line.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

hmm I dont know man, this is a thread for Laker fans and we got this bloviating Blazer fan/Bron dikkrider typing up essays about how we should trade every young player for trash in return and posting out of context articles and stats that have nothing to do with what's actually going on during the games. His motivations here are purely out of Bron dikkriding. He doesn't like the LAkers or Kobe so why is he here? Can you tag me the username of one LWO member who is doing this to other team threads? He hasn't brought any facts or receipts for anything. Yesterday it was pointed out that Zo is playing defense at an elite level, and Rhakim posted over 50 quotes that had nothing to do with that, and half the quotes werent even from Laker fans.

Hes an insufferable fakkit and the only reason you like him is because you also aren't a LAker fan, and your desire to post in this thread also stems from your basketball interest primarily being based around one man.

camer999

All Star
Daps
hmm I dont know man, this is a thread for Laker fans and we got this bloviating Blazer fan/Bron dikkrider typing up essays about how we should trade every young player for trash in return and posting out of context articles and stats that have nothing to do with what's actually going on during the games. His motivations here are purely out of Bron dikkriding. He doesn't like the LAkers or Kobe so why is he here? Can you tag me the username of one LWO member who is doing this to other team threads? He hasn't brought any facts or receipts for anything. Yesterday it was pointed out that Zo is playing defense at an elite level, and Rhakim posted over 50 quotes that had nothing to do with that, and half the quotes werent even from Laker fans.

Hes an insufferable fakkit and the only reason you like him is because you also aren't a LAker fan, and your desire to post in this thread also stems from your basketball interest primarily being based around one man.
I think I get it now, so basically because this is a laker fan thread you all feel like you are entitled to make the occasional/often (depending on the poster) ridiculous or sometimes down right untrue statement about the player(s) we like and y’all get mad at us for getting your story straight? Yeah sometime @Rhakim might be a bit off base but most of the time it’s facts.
Also, no I can’t bring up laker brehs in other threads but best believe if the raptors thread started saying kawhi>Kobe y’all would be up in it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think I get it now, so basically because this is a laker fan thread you all feel like you are entitled to make the occasional/often (depending on the poster) ridiculous or sometimes down right untrue statement about the player(s) we like and y’all get mad at us for getting your story straight? Yeah sometime @Rhakim might be a bit off base but most of the time it’s facts.
Y’all nikkas aren’t getting anything cright though:gucci:

Most of you Thottie posts are insufferable... you nikkas are cancerous with destroying teams and threads with blatant, unashamed dikkriding.

Like Lebron could bust on your face and you would say thank you. You have no loyalties to any team, city, etc., because you dikkride to wherever this dude goes to chase rings.

It’s fukking disturbing :gucci:

Y’all call us Kobe stans when Kobe has been gone for 2 years and most of us are still only Laker fans. Kawhi is my favorite player in the league now, but I’m not in any other teams season threads except this one. You nikkas hop team to team so much, following dude around like thots:yeshrug:

Then you nikkas bring up Kobe out of insecurity, when he’s the last true LAKER you should ever mention.. since he’s actually did shyt here and did it better, then was the main reason we got the nikka you worshipping.

Half you nikkas don’t even watch the games... y’all just look at boxscore numbers then decide that everyone should be traded to help bring another superstar for Lebron to piggyback off of for a ring.

camer999

All Star
Daps
I think I get it now, so basically because this is a laker fan thread you all feel like you are entitled to make the occasional/often (depending on the poster) ridiculous or sometimes down right untrue statement
Y’all nikkas aren’t getting anything cright though:gucci:

Most of you Thottie posts are insufferable... you nikkas are cancerous with destroying teams and threads with blatant, unashamed dikkriding.

Like Lebron could bust on your face and you would say thank you. You have no loyalties to any team, city, etc., because you dikkride to wherever this dude goes to chase rings.

It’s fukking disturbing :gucci:

Y’all call us Kobe stans when Kobe has been gone for 2 years and most of us are still only Laker fans. Kawhi is my favorite player in the league now, but I’m not in any other teams season threads except this one. You nikkas hop team to team so much, following dude around like thots:yeshrug:

Then you nikkas bring up Kobe out of insecurity, when he’s the last true LAKER you should ever mention.. since he’s actually did shyt here and did it better, then was the main reason we got the nikka you worshipping.

Half you nikkas don’t even watch the games... y’all just look at boxscore numbers then decide that everyone should be traded to help bring another superstar for Lebron to piggyback off of for a ring.
This was a BS post cause you know damn well it’s not just numbers, but regardless numbers don’t lie. Lebron has the numbers and the video proof. What more y’all want. Also if it wasn’t true how come every time y’all argue and get shutdown all you can do is talk shyt with nothing to back it up.

Also, we only Bron up kobe to show you your own hypocrisy, other than that we don’t give af about him. Real talk.

Even Drose has fans that follow him team to team. So yes I bet low key you’d just love kobe if he went to the Charlotte hornets, he’ll you might like the laker and him, but you’d follow him team to team with the way we do. It the way the league is now, you don’t think people wouldn’t follow Jordan or curry? :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fix your post firstly

And secondly, you right, numbers don’t lie. He’s lost 6 times, there’s no lying about that.

That’s the problem with LeThotties, you think we give a fukk about his stat padding. He’s only had one true GOAT game to us and that was the last game and the W. With no choking, no playing like a bytch, getting others involved, actually making the teammates better, etc.

What arguments get shutdown, y’all clowns just delusional af:mjlol:

Y’all write essays after essays defending your big daddy when most of us say what we say and move on to other topics. We’re actually fans of the team and most of the other players, you nikkas just dikkride one MAN all day.

And no, y’all bring up Kobe out of insecurity. What point do you thots not understand that Kobe got us championships here. Kobe dedicated his game to LA and LA only. He has earned every right for leeway and we still criticized Kobe sometimes here.

Lebron is not nowhere close to Kobe here. He is definitely not above criticism.

And idgaf about what DRose fans do. And I doubt they follow him team to team. I doubt that they’re Minnesota fans now because of Rose, they just want to see him do well. You nikkas legit follow this dude from team to team like thots.

Don’t tag me with hypotheticals too fool. I was a Lakers fan before Kobe. If Kobe has went to Charlotte on some hypothetical shyt, then he just would’ve been a guy I like in Charlotte. I like Kawhi too, I’m not sack chasing him to San Antonio or Toronto. I like the entire GS team but I still want LA to compete/beat them. FOH with projecting shyt you do towards me, we are not the same in any way

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@camer999

NUMBERS ABSOLUTELY LIE

FOR INSTANCE, LEBRON HAS BEEN SUBPAR FOR MOST THE SEASON OUTSIDE OF THE LAST GAME

BUT HIS NUMBERS INDICATE THAT HE’S BEEN PLAYING INCREDIBLE

THATS WHY USING NUMBERS AS YOUR PRIMARY TALKING POINT WHEN DEBATING BASKETBALL IS FLAT OUT RETARDED

DUNO IF YALL REALIZE, BUT @Rhakim IS ACTUALLY THE DANKSTER .. HE CHANGED HIS NAME AFTER BEIN EXPOSED AS A COMPUTER GENERATED NICK WRIGHT CLONE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BY CYBERDYNE TO INFILTRATE THE COLI WITH UNCONTEXTUALIZED STATISTICS IN SUPPORT OF LEBRON. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, BUT HIS DEVELOPMENT WAS ACTUALLY FINANCED BY MAVERICK CARTER.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Fix your post firstly

And secondly, you right, numbers don’t lie. He’s lost 6 times, there’s no lying about that.

That’s the problem with LeThotties, you think we give a fukk about his stat padding. He’s only had one true GOAT game to us and that was the last game and the W. With no choking, no playing like a bytch, getting others involved, actually making the teammates better, etc.

What arguments get shutdown, y’all clowns just delusional af:mjlol:

Y’all write essays after essays defending your big daddy when most of us say what we say and move on to other topics. We’re actually fans of the team and most of the other players, you nikkas just dikkride one MAN all day.

And no, y’all bring up Kobe out of insecurity. What point do you thots not understand that Kobe got us championships here. Kobe dedicated his game to LA and LA only. He has earned every right for leeway and we still criticized Kobe sometimes here.

Lebron is not nowhere close to Kobe here. He is definitely not above criticism.

And idgaf about what DRose fans do. And I doubt they follow him team to team. I doubt that they’re Minnesota fans now because of Rose, they just want to see him do well. You nikkas legit follow this dude from team to team like thots.

Don’t tag me with hypotheticals too fool. I was a Lakers fan before Kobe. If Kobe has went to Charlotte on some hypothetical shyt, then he just would’ve been a guy I like in Charlotte. I like Kawhi too, I’m not sack chasing him to San Antonio or Toronto. I like the entire GS team but I still want LA to compete/beat them. FOH with projecting shyt you do towards me, we are not the same in any way
As a Bron fan kobe makes me the furthest thing from insecure. They barely mentioned in the same breathe unless it’s “all time great” and best believe. It’s truly just to point out hypocrisy and best believe there would be serious Stans if he was MVP rose/if he keeps this up. Also, if y’all really won those arguments then you would actually have something to disprove it instead of just tryna talk shyt. If y’all had real logic behind your arguments I’d agree with you guys shyt. Especially 3-6 is all you have to hold on to while kobe never faced such insurmountable odds and was at a massive deficit position for position. But it’s fine I get it you need something.