A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's a 3 time champ and 3 time finals MVP breh :dahell:, and you're talking about a team that won 35 games last year. Of course they're gonna defer to him if he calls for the ball. They dont hate the man like you do. Why is that such an issue? It aint like Bron is jacking up 30 shots a game.
:heh: Theres also a full quarters worth of minutes where he isn't on the floor. There were also games this season where he let Ingram bring the ball up the court multiple times in crunch time. Bron has adapted to their pace of play and is working on playing their style too, so theres naturally gonna be some give and take. Brons fga last year was 19 on 99 team possessions, this year its 19 on 109 teams possessions per game. It shows that hes trying to change his style of play. I think you gotta give it a bit more time. And the Lakers are actually averaging 5 more possessions per game than they did last year, even with "ball stopping Bron" "old dribbling Rondo" and all the games that have come down to the final possessions where running and gunning might not be the best offense. This team is going to be an offensive monster.

Exactly, I personally think Lebron has been to unselfish. He should be taking at least 22-23 shots per game.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
can we save the bickering for when we're losing

the negative energy :picard:

I agree 100%. :manny:

People gonna @ me and come at my neck, they gonna catch what they catch. But it's stupid as hell of them to keep doing it, then complain when I respond. :gucci:

Fools literally @ me out of nowhere and then some of ya'all complaining that I come in here? :dwillhuh:

Karume

All Star
Daps
THATS LEBRONS GAME THO .. HES HINDERED TEAMMATES HIS ENTIRE CAREER

I DO THINK HE WILL SCALE IT BACK AS TIME GOES ON THO
so in your comparisons did you consider how long those players had been with their given team?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you suggesting that length of time spent together doesn't affect play style?

OF COURSE IT DOES, BUT IN THIS SITUATION, “BRON BALL” IS A HUGE PART OF LEBRONS GAME. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LONGEVITY, ITS SIMPLY HOW HE’S PLAYED HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

I DO THINK THIS IS WHERE HE KICKS BACK ON THAT AND DEVELOPS MORE OF A TEAM GAME THO.

Karume

All Star
Daps
OF COURSE IT DOES, BUT IN THIS SITUATION, “BRON BALL” IS A HUGE PART OF LEBRONS GAME. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LONGEVITY, ITS SIMPLY HOW HE’S PLAYED HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

I DO THINK THIS IS WHERE HE KICKS BACK ON THAT AND DEVELOPS MORE OF A TEAM GAME THO.
So how long were those greats with their teams I comparison to lebron

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
lol my nicca rhakim went overboard... still receipts tho...

i wish all yall would stop the bickering...a season thread should be for insights... not fan fights..

half the quotes werent even from laker fans.....he aint providing receipts just a bunch of fukking nonsense. None of those quotes have to do with Zo's defense, and none of those quotes show Laker fans advocating for trading Zo, a 20 year old who already has elite defense, for fukking patrick beverly.

Last edited:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
half the quotes werent even from laker fans.....he aint providing receipts just a bunch of fukking nonsense. None of those quotes have to do with Zo's defense, and none of those quotes show Laker fans advocating for trading Zo, a 20 year old who already has elite defense, for fukking patrick beverly.
Zo has too much potential as a 2 way threat for y'all to trade him, imo.

But man, when he's off, his game is ugly as sin. Dude will probably retire with the NBA record for air balls. :wow: