A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@camer999

NUMBERS ABSOLUTELY LIE

FOR INSTANCE, LEBRON HAS BEEN SUBPAR FOR MOST THE SEASON OUTSIDE OF THE LAST GAME

BUT HIS NUMBERS INDICATE THAT HE’S BEEN PLAYING INCREDIBLE

THATS WHY USING NUMBERS AS YOUR PRIMARY TALKING POINT WHEN DEBATING BASKETBALL IS FLAT OUT RETARDED

DUNO IF YALL REALIZE, BUT @Rhakim IS ACTUALLY THE DANKSTER .. HE CHANGED HIS NAME AFTER BEIN EXPOSED AS A COMPUTER GENERATED NICK WRIGHT CLONE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BY CYBERDYNE TO INFILTRATE THE COLI WITH UNCONTEXTUALIZED STATISTICS IN SUPPORT OF LEBRON. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, BUT HIS DEVELOPMENT WAS ACTUALLY FINANCED BY MAVERICK CARTER.

he's the dankster? :dwillhuh:

No one that watched their careers would say that. Cant take you serious.

yeah nevermind the players that played against them and the coaches that coached against them. Shut the fukk up you cac nerd :mjlol:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I look at W’s that impact isn’t doing shyt because of stats...

These first couple games should’ve shown your ass that if you watched them. Just because Lebron got his stats he was literally looking like shyt most of the game and didn’t bring shyt home when it counted.

And Cleveland is a trash heap because they never had a system outside of Lebron...

Just quick question, who is your team bruh because you obviously not here for the Lakers?
The first couple games he played well for what would be for 99% of the L, he played below HIS standard. It’s also lame when you can tell he is playing below his usual effort so it looks jarring asf. I was criticizing him too, I’m not a blind Stan. I am an objective fan for the most part. Cleveland had time to develop some type of a system and they just chose not to? That’s crazy to me. Tbh I follow players I enjoy more so then my home team “heat”. The next players I would probably follow include Kyrie/rose/Giannis. Also, frankly I don’t care if I conform to your idea of a fan or not. I just don’t give a fukk :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The first couple games he played well for what would be for 99% of the L, he played below HIS standard. It’s also lame when you can tell he is playing below his usual effort so it looks jarring asf. I was criticizing him too, I’m not a blind Stan. I am an objective fan for the most part. Cleveland had time to develop some type of a system and they just chose not to? That’s crazy to me. Tbh I follow players I enjoy more so then my home team “heat”. The next players I would probably follow include Kyrie/rose/Giannis. Also, frankly I don’t care if I conform to your idea of a fan or not. I just don’t give a fukk :yeshrug:
Heat got a whole good team... but you in here