A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Karume

All Star
Daps
WE WERE 5-5 THROUGH 10 GAMES LAST YEAR WIT AN UPWARD TRAJECTORY

REGARDLESS, I STILL THINK THERES A WAY TO WIN WHILE MAXIMIZING YOUR TEAMMATES POTENTIAL
So they didn't have the same record they had last year

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I know what play you're talking about. If bron is calling for the ball what is Zo supposed to do?? He can't waive Bron off. He might be a little star struck but the at the day you got to respect the hierarchy of the team. Zo hasn't been in the league long enough or proven himself to the point where he can waive him off. If Bron calls for the ball Zo has no choice but to give it to him.

That's just simple situational awareness right there bruh. He could have waited till the ball for over half court.

Like I said, the game wasn't too far outta hand to be doing stuff like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only person sleeping on Lonzo is @Rhakim

Dude wanted to trade him for Beverly.
Fail to understand the value of a draft pick and cap space brehs. :mjlol:

And was it four days ago that we were rolling with....

should've taken fox :lolbron:

What does Lonzo really even do :hhh:

Another airball :scusthov:

What's the record on air balls?

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :russ:

I take back what I said about wanting more Lonzo minutes. He's been pathetic tonight.

Lonzo
giphy.gif

Zo is Darius Morris status at the rim

this is why I don't jump on the Luke is woat for playing Rondo more mins bandwagon

Zo doesn't do anything to prove him wrong

How is Lonzo so bad around the rim? What the hell has he been doing all his life?

Tell me I'm overreacting, but they need to move on from Lonzo and get what they can for him while he still has any value. We're in year two and he is incapable of stringing anything together in one game let alone multiple. Just look at the difference between him and Fox tonight. :francis:

I've never seen anyone underutilize their athleticism as much as Zo attacking the rim. Those little flip shots he does :hhh:

he got the woat floater game, its like a little kid throwing the ball at a fisher price. He should hopstep before to get a more decent look:snoop:

Does Zo not have a Eurostep? How can a pro be so bad at the cup? :dwillhuh:

It’s like he needs to be constantly coddled to play well.

Not to mention just this month...

They won't win with Lonzo "Air" Ball on the team. Trade him asap :ufdup:
Lonzo a bust im sorry he shook. He has been starting for 7-8 games and not once has he shown that he should keep the starting job. I like rondo coming off the bench tho if lonzo doing stupid shyt rondo can just pick it up other then the other way around.
We need to trade Lonzo. He's gonna be an afterthought on this team
Yall have to realize that Luke is not going to risk losing games and potentially his job to try to develop that bum ass nikka. The Kings would've been energized and went on a run as soon as Lonzo trotted his wack ass on the court and air balled another layup. I mean, how many nikkas that can't even hit layups consistently in year 2 develop into starting caliber players in the NBA? At some point, nikkas just going to have to accept that Lonzo a bust.
It ain’t like Lonzo doing shyt. At least Rondo drives to the basket from time to time
Lonzo is worthless right now.

takes 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
Was in awe last night as I witnessed Lonzo Ball, a professional basketball player, airball 3 shots in a row. Bu bu potential :laff:
I am over Lonzo, I tried to defend him a lot but this guy chooses when he wants to play and doesn't. His energy is horrible.
Zo was trash last yr

Seriously. Rondo plays with a fukking purpose. He’s either driving or trying to make the right pass. Zo is just there. :camby:
Oh y’all actually value Lonzo:russ:. Y’all value them air balls
I really think this has less to do with Lonzo and more to do with this weird obsession people have with wanting to see this family succeed. I'm not saying you're that guy but this is kinda what I've noticed.

I could care less about the family as a whole, but Lonzo is on my team and he not good so I have no hope of him every being good.

I really want Lonzo to be better and be a star, but man :francis:
He's not undervalued. He's under-sorry.

Why is that so hard for some of y'all to understand? He not good.
Dudes refuse to accept that he just isnt good right now.:russ:

Stop it... Stop it. Lonzo's complete and utter ineptitude offensively is a much bigger hole in his game than anything Russell ever had. It's not just shooting that's inconsistent. This nikka Lonzo can't even dribble the ball up the court consistently. I've lost count of how many times I watched Lonzo dribble the ball off his leg and damn near turn it over without a defender within 3 feet of him. And don't even get me started on this nikka's numerous missed open layups. He's not aggressive on offense because he doesn't have the skillset to be.
:dead:

lonzos garbage

Remember the equation:

Laker fans' view of Lonzo's value >>>> Laker organizations' view of Lonzo's value >>>> the rest of the NBA's view of Lonzo's value >>>> Lonzo's actual value the next 2-3 years

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
By the way brehs, what do we think of this Isaac Bonga cat?

Could he be ready next year, or is he one of those "two years from being two years away" type dudes?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
SAME WIT INGRAM

THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY RUNNIN SHIIT LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR

THEY GOTA PASS IT TO BRON IN STAND IN THE CORNER TO APPEASE HIM
He's a 3 time champ and 3 time finals MVP breh :dahell:, and you're talking about a team that won 35 games last year. Of course they're gonna defer to him if he calls for the ball. They dont hate the man like you do. Why is that such an issue? It aint like Bron is jacking up 30 shots a game.
:heh: Theres also a full quarters worth of minutes where he isn't on the floor. There were also games this season where he let Ingram bring the ball up the court multiple times in crunch time. Bron has adapted to their pace of play and is working on playing their style too, so theres naturally gonna be some give and take. Brons fga last year was 19 on 99 team possessions, this year its 19 on 109 teams possessions per game. It shows that hes trying to change his style of play. I think you gotta give it a bit more time. And the Lakers are actually averaging 5 more possessions per game than they did last year, even with "ball stopping Bron" "old dribbling Rondo" and all the games that have come down to the final possessions where running and gunning might not be the best offense. This team is going to be an offensive monster.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's a 3 time champ and 3 time finals MVP breh :dahell:, and you're talking about a team that won 35 games last year. Of course they're gonna defer to him if he calls for the ball. They dont hate the man like you do. Why is that such an issue? It aint like Bron is jacking up 30 shots a game.
:heh: Theres also a full quarters worth of minutes where he isn't on the floor. There were also games this season where he let Ingram bring the ball up the court multiple times in crunch time. Bron has adapted to their pace of play and is working on playing their style too, so theres naturally gonna be some give and take. Brons fga last year was 19 on 99 team possessions, this year its 19 on 109 teams possessions per game. It shows that hes trying to change his style of play. I think you gotta give it a bit more time. And the Lakers are actually averaging 5 more possessions per game than they did last year, even with "ball stopping Bron" "old dribbling Rondo" and all the games that have come down to the final possessions where running and gunning might not be the best offense. This team is going to be an offensive monster.

U MISSIN MY POINT BRUH

I DONT HATE LEBRON I JUST WANT TO SEE ZO AND INGRAM DEVELOP BECAUSE THATS OUR FUTURE

IM NOT SAYIN LEBRON SHOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT LOL BUT I WOULD LIKE IT IF HE COULD FIGURE A WAY TO PLAY TO THE CASTS STRENGTHS THE WAY OTHER GREATS DID

THAT SAID, WINNING IS BETTER THAN NOT

Karume

All Star
Daps
U MISSIN MY POINT BRUH

I DONT HATE LEBRON I JUST WANT TO SEE ZO AND INGRAM DEVELOP BECAUSE THATS OUR FUTURE

IM NOT SAYIN LEBRON SHOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT LOL BUT I WOULD LIKE IT IF HE COULD FIGURE A WAY TO PLAY TO THE CASTS STRENGTHS THE WAY OTHER GREATS DID

THAT SAID, WINNING IS BETTER THAN NOT
What greats are you referring to?