A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Speaking of finishing in the paint, LeBron's FG% from 0-3 feet is 66.7% right now. That's still outstanding, but that's easily the lowest since his rookie season and for his career he's around 73%. The numbers back up our eyes in terms of him missing more layups than usual this season.
Early game he was missing at the rim ..this should change.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Portland fan:mjlol:

Nobody’s a Portland fan:mjlol:

:why:

Some of ya'all say the dumbest shyt. :snoop:

I thought your ass was gonnna have me on ignore so I wouldn't get to receive basketball wisdom like this anymore. :mjlol:

By the way, how many times in a row had you lost to Portland again? Even before that you'd been on struggle mode. Have a history of getting burned by Steve Blake brehs. :lolbron:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This kd news will really effect next yrs free agency. I think he leaves GS and forms his own team somewhere away from Lebron. Klay will stay Kyrie will resign Butler will resign Kawhi will probably resign. A team like the Lakers will probably have to make trade to add another star.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yall sleeping on lonzo

Triple B’s!! NO LOSSES!!:lavarlaugh:

Yea agreed..... I been saying in all the “PANIC FOLKS!! WE LOST A GAME IN OCTOBER” threads.

This team just needs to play more together to get their chemistry and time right.

They gonna be a decent team that will grow in future seasons.

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:why:

Some of ya'all say the dumbest shyt. :snoop:

I thought your ass was gonnna have me on ignore so I wouldn't get to receive basketball wisdom like this anymore. :mjlol:

By the way, how many times in a row had you lost to Portland again? Even before that you'd been on struggle mode. Have a history of getting burned by Steve Blake brehs. :lolbron:
You do know Blake was a Laker, right :comeon:

You a Portland fan but in here bouncing on Lebrons dikk all day:scust:
Part of it is attributed to a rough night but I think the other part is them being way too dependent on LeBron when he's in the lineup with them, specifically Kuz and Lonzo.

There was a play in the 4th where Lonzo grabbed the rebound and took it to nearly half court then turned around and passed it to LeBron damn near resulting in an 8 second violation.

shyt like that makes me think that they're still star struck.
I noticed that two. I yelled at the TV for him to actually take control and be a fukking point guard and stop deferring so much.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yall sleeping on lonzo

yeah people really aren't giving zo enough credit for being damn near an elite defender already. That was not apart of the package when we drafted him....i don't remember anyone raving about his D back then (pause). He has some things to work out offensively but the fact he's been giving us great defense in the mean time can't be discounted.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Part of it is attributed to a rough night but I think the other part is them being way too dependent on LeBron when he's in the lineup with them, specifically Kuz and Lonzo.

There was a play in the 4th where Lonzo grabbed the rebound and took it to nearly half court then turned around and passed it to LeBron damn near resulting in an 8 second violation.

shyt like that makes me think that they're still star struck.

I know what play you're talking about. If bron is calling for the ball what is Zo supposed to do?? He can't waive Bron off. He might be a little star struck but the at the day you got to respect the hierarchy of the team. Zo hasn't been in the league long enough or proven himself to the point where he can waive him off. If Bron calls for the ball Zo has no choice but to give it to him.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know what play you're talking about. If bron is calling for the ball what is Zo supposed to do?? He can't waive Bron off. He might be a little star struck but the at the day you got to respect the hierarchy of the team. Zo hasn't been in the league long enough or proven himself to the point where he can waive him off. If Bron calls for the ball Zo has no choice but to give it to him.

SAME WIT INGRAM

THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY RUNNIN SHIIT LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR

THEY GOTA PASS IT TO BRON IN STAND IN THE CORNER TO APPEASE HIM

Karume

All Star
Daps
SAME WIT INGRAM

THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY RUNNIN SHIIT LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR

THEY GOTA PASS IT TO BRON IN STAND IN THE CORNER TO APPEASE HIM
They don't have the same record they had last year either