A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Again, you're totally ignoring that they let up 112ppg in the series and that Jrue Holiday was out there averaging 27 and 7. They couldn't win a single game against the team that lost the next series in 5, and you have them as contenders without addressing one of their largest issues?
Pelicans are a high octane offense. They had a game plan and executed it on both ends. What happened in the next series is irrelevant.

Portland isn’t bad defensively.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hopefully as the season goes on Ingram and Zo can be more consistent. I’d rather Kuz focus on improving on defense. I don’t mind a bad game or two but improvement is paramount to this team doing anything in the postseason.

Yep if Lonzo continues to improve they’ll be a hard team to beat.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yep if Lonzo continues to improve they’ll be a hard team to beat.

Zo and Ingram are our two most important young players. Especially Zo. If he could become more of a threat on offense that changes a lot of things for this offense.

I just want Ingram to become automatic from certain spots. I think he’s progressing a little slow but at least he’s progressing.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Zo and Ingram are our two most important young players. Especially Zo. If he could become more of a threat on offense that changes a lot of things for this offense.

I just want Ingram to become automatic from certain spots. I think he’s progressing a little slow but at least he’s progressing.

If he can attack and finish at the basketball this team would look completely different. Defensively I think he’ll be one the best guards in the league.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

If he can attack and finish at the basketball this team would look completely different. Defensively I think he’ll be one the best guards in the league.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I want to see him finish stronger in the paint. Every time there's resistance at the rim, it's like a brick wall for him. He goes flying to the ground, loses the ball and the other team is off in transition.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Speaking of finishing in the paint, LeBron's FG% from 0-3 feet is 66.7% right now. That's still outstanding, but that's easily the lowest since his rookie season and for his career he's around 73%. The numbers back up our eyes in terms of him missing more layups than usual this season.