A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's referring to him only having I think 19 FG attempts with a bunch coming from three. So it's not like he had to exert a crazy amount of effort or take too bad of a beating getting those numbers.

And the young guys got to step up. They were getting their opportunities last night and played like shyt. If they played up to the level they're capable of last night would've been a complete blowout. They should be the ones providing the energy to the team not Lebron and most played low energy ball last night.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you watched the series you would know Aminu put up those numbers because the Pels loaded up on the backcourt

The Blazers are a good forward away from being contenders they’re starting Jake Layman. The Blazers simply aren’t a bad defensive team like you was trying to make it seem.

Again, you're totally ignoring that they let up 112ppg in the series and that Jrue Holiday was out there averaging 27 and 7. They couldn't win a single game against the team that lost the next series in 5, and you have them as contenders without addressing one of their largest issues?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all saying we gonna be fine but its not like Bron can do this every night. And why would we want him to, he'll run himself into the ground.

BI, Kuz, Zo and Hart were a combined 15-41 last night. That just wont cut it. They were a combined 7-16 from 3 which is cool but they got to be way better overall. Bron taking over last night was dope but we can't be depending on that shyt.
They had an off night, Bron had a great night. No one expects that to happen every night. If you don’t expect Bron to have 40 every night, why would you expect BI, Kuz, hart and Zo to all have a bad game every night?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He's referring to him only having I think 19 FG attempts with a bunch coming from three. So it's not like he had to exert a crazy amount of effort or take too bad of a beating getting those numbers.

And the young guys got to step up. They were getting their opportunities last night and played like shyt. If they played up to the level they're capable of last night would've been a complete blowout. They should be the ones providing the energy to the team not Lebron and most played low energy ball last night.
KCP stepped up, Lonzo was hitting his threes, BI had a good first half. Very rarely are there going to be games where every player is firing on all cylinders.. I think people need to temper expectations a bit. The only player that (unfairly) deserves the pressure of being under the magnifying glass (besides Bron) is BI because he needs to be a consistent 20PPG scorer for the Lakers to unlock their potential.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They had an off night, Bron had a great night. No one expects that to happen every night. If you don’t expect Bron to have 40 every night, why would you expect BI, Kuz, hart and Zo to all have a bad game every night?

Part of it is attributed to a rough night but I think the other part is them being way too dependent on LeBron when he's in the lineup with them, specifically Kuz and Lonzo.

There was a play in the 4th where Lonzo grabbed the rebound and took it to nearly half court then turned around and passed it to LeBron damn near resulting in an 8 second violation.

shyt like that makes me think that they're still star struck.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

im not expecting them to be bad every night. Just saying they need to be more consistent. They can't all have a bad night the same night especially against a good team like portland

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ingram a shot under 50% if it ain't for that garbage time 3. Kcp has stepped up. I expect Stephenson to step up with rondo out. He looked his best when he was getting those minutes.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Part of it is attributed to a rough night but I think the other part is them being way too dependent on LeBron when he's in the lineup with them, specifically Kuz and Lonzo.

There was a play in the 4th where Lonzo grabbed the rebound and took it to nearly half court then turned around and passed it to LeBron damn near resulting in an 8 second violation.

shyt like that makes me think that they're still star struck.
To me it seemed like it got to a point where the team was making an effort to get Lebron the ball to pass Wilt. Then once he did it, guys were just expecting Lebron to keep firing away to get 50 or something. But Lebron was trying to get his triple double and I guess guys weren’t ready for the ball.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
To me it seemed like it got to a point where the team was making an effort to get Lebron the ball to pass Wilt. Then once he did it, guys were just expecting Lebron to keep firing away to get 50 or something. But Lebron was trying to get his triple double and I guess guys weren’t ready for the ball.

You do that if you're up by 20 not by 8, 10, or 12.