A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
In the last three games we're second best in the league when it comes to points allowed in the paint.

"B B B ut Tyson Chandler won't make a difference. "

Before we signed Chandler we were second to last :dead:

It's incredible what having a backup center can do compared to having non-existent rim protectors there. Hopefully this is a wake up call to other coaches too, you can't just not have a rim protector and that usually means center. Most of the league ain't Draymond and can protect the rim while undersized. Kuzma had no idea what the fukk he was doing out there and even when he played it right he could never actually bother the shooter or alter the shot and Lebron at the 5 was laughable because he didnt even bother with help defense.

Daps
In the last three games we're second best in the league when it comes to points allowed in the paint.

"B B B ut Tyson Chandler won't make a difference. "

Before we signed Chandler we were second to last :dead:
JaVale has been the difference maker in the paint over the last three games (teams are actually shooting +3.8% better against Tyson in the paint than they typically do) -

Cbw23Cd.png

And since Ingram came back from suspension, y'all defense has been ranked top-5 in the league (this was in the FOUR games before the Tyson trade). I wouldn't put too much stock in these last three games too, it isn't like the Hawks, Kings and T'Wolves are proven offensive powerhouses.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin I believe the lakers have had the best defense in the league the games since getting Tyson too.
And they were already a top-5 defense in the four games prior to Tyson even being on the team. In the last three games (with Tyson) they were up against the 29th ranked offense, 16th ranked offense, and 15th ranked offense. Your point being?

camer999

All Star
Daps
And they were already a top-5 defense in the four games prior to Tyson even being on the team. In the last three games (with Tyson) they were up against the 29th ranked offense, 16th ranked offense, and 15th ranked offense. Your point being?
Jesus Christ nikka I’m not always tryna argue. I just wanted to add that tidbit

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Gil Scott-Heroin is war ready breh. He comes to threads with rocket launchers, hand grenades and booby traps.
:heh:

He aint allowed in here no more...:hhh:

Matter fact effective immediately as of a few days ago he's been stripped of LWO membership.

We gotta clean this place up and we cant be having cats like that shame us or tarnish our good name.

And there will be others too to follow.

Martha

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It's incredible what having a backup center can do compared to having non-existent rim protectors there. Hopefully this is a wake up call to other coaches too, you can't just not have a rim protector and that usually means center. Most of the league ain't Draymond and can protect the rim while undersized. Kuzma had no idea what the fukk he was doing out there and even when he played it right he could never actually bother the shooter or alter the shot and Lebron at the 5 was laughable because he didnt even bother with help defense.
You would think teams would learn from the Cavs last year :bryan:

Nikkas went OD with that small ball, positionless basketball shyt

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
JaVale has been the difference maker in the paint over the last three games (teams are actually shooting +3.8% better against Tyson in the paint than they typically do) -

Cbw23Cd.png

And since Ingram came back from suspension, y'all defense has been ranked top-5 in the league (this was in the FOUR games before the Tyson trade). I wouldn't put too much stock in these last three games too, it isn't like the Hawks, Kings and T'Wolves are proven offensive powerhouses.
The last three wins are directly correlated with us signing Tyson Chandler. The game-winning block on Trae was due to Tyson's interior defense are you blind? Tyson's offensive rebounds in the game before put us in position to win. You were completely delusional before he signed with us stating he wouldn't make an impact defensively for us when he clearly has. In the Minnesota game, Minnesota shot 4-for-13 (30.8 percent) with Chandler as the primary defender, according to ESPN
Chandler gives the Lakers exactly what they needed in debut

It's just a coincidence that our defensive rating is number one in the league in the three games since we have signed him? It's okay to admit you are wrong my guy. dialogue
full

sMhDOfw.png

Before the Tyson Chandler signing we were 12th in Offensive rebounding. In the three games that Tyson has been around, we are ranked second.

Before Chandler
4BVlVDB.png

After Chandler
full

KDoqLM2.png

And the icing in the cupcake word to Durant is that when you account both his opponents total FG% in the Paint in both the restricted and non-restricted area his opponents are shooting 48% in the paint which is very good.

@Gil Scott-Heroin is war ready breh. He comes to threads with rocket launchers, hand grenades and booby traps.
:heh:
War ready how? This dude aint got no rocket launcher he has a water gun make like TRAE and FOH :camby:
ezgif-6-47ce83d80bfc.gif

Daps
I'll repeat this, since you have a hard time understanding:

In the four games before Chandler played (when Ingram returned from suspension), the Lakers had a top-5 defense. Their defense was performing great before Chandler even played.

In the three games that Chandler has played, opponents are shooting 3.8% better in the paint, it's JaVale who's been the most impactful rim/paint protector
-

Cbw23Cd.png

Point being, while Chandler is having a positive impact (overall, defensively), he's not the main reason why y'all defense is performing well over the last three games.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m mad you got that Paul Robeson avi, he ain’t condone stupid shyt like this. :snoop:

I'm at least impressed you putting respect on his name. :ehh:

And Robeson was a brilliant debater. He'd be ashamed of ya'all right now. This thread looks like a mess because after I make some sort of well-reasoned argument that ya'all don't like, it suddenly gets filled with 1-2 pages of "Waaaaahhhh, why's he saying things, make him stop saying things, waaaaahhhhh." :sadbron:

I mean come on now, grow up. Either reply sensibly or ignore it. All the whining, "Ban him, ban him, he has an opinion I disagree with!" just looks childish. If I was picking fights or starting shyt with people, it would be one thing. But ya'all are the ones out there going off on what I say, so decide if that's the lane you like, or more over and do you. :manny: