A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Man...fukk all these swingman. I'd give my left nut to have any one of the all star caliber centers in the league on this team.

Ant Davis (We should really make a push to try and get this guy in 2020 or sooner)... Greek Freak... Embiid... KAT...

I said before that the Lakers always need to have a dominant big man... but if we can get one of these FA(Kawhi or whoever) without giving up half our assets :manny:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
this might make some happy

lbj defense (Win share) bumped up to 82 outta 416 due to last 3 wins..

82 LeBron James LAL 33 13 7 6 35.0 106.8 6.8 17.8 26.7 1.5 24.4 0.7 14.3 14.2 8.6 12.2 39.2 0.105

to put in perspective, kawhi is 81 right now on a with a 9- 1 record.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Since signing Tyson Chandler the Lakers have went 3-0 and have an average DRTG of 99.6 through those three games

In the last three games we're second best in the league when it comes to points allowed in the paint.

"B B B ut Tyson Chandler won't make a difference. "

Before we signed Chandler we were second to last :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:comeon: Cherry picked stat.

Anyone who watches the games can see the truth

I watched the game and while Trae was giving us work, I remember thinking how he had a difficult time when BI was switched on him.

BI fights thru screens and is always ready to contest shots and that frustrates players. In remember watching the Blazers game and he did the same thing to CJ.

CJ still worked us over but he had to fight extra hard to get the matchup he wanted becuz BI wasn't giving him shyt easy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Homey on the ignore I can’t take this shyt no more

Only a Bron fan will post some shyt like being clutch is a myth

Oh shyt, I'm not going to get responses from Cladyclad anymore, how will I get insight on the game now? :russ:

If i wanted to hype up LeBron then I'd buy all into clutch. He's got the most playoff points ever, the most playoff buzzer-beaters, the most playoff game-winners, the highest Game 7 scoring average ever, the highest elimination game scoring average ever, and is on pace for the most regular season game-winners ever. And in every one of those numbers (plus his shooting % on game-winning shots both regular season and playoffs) he destroys Kobe.

Not to mention he's got more classic games in clutch situations than everyone else in the 21st century combined. Game 5 against Detroit, Game 4 against Indiana, Game 6 against Boston, Game 7 against San Antonio, Game 4 against Chicago, Games 5-6-7 against Golden State, Game 7 against Indiana, Game 6 and 7 against Boston...while your hero Kobe has, what, hitting two jumpers with a lead when already up 2-1 in the series 18 years ago?

And the existence of "clutch" is hotly debated, but claiming that only a Bron fan would dispute it is just ignorant:

The Clutch Myth and why we buy into it

Slaughtering the Myth of Clutch

Debunking the Myth of Clutch in the NBA

When No One is Clutch Everyone Is

The Myth of Clutch

Clutch Hitting is a Big Myth

The Mirage of Clutch Hitting

Are Clutch Performances and Players a Myth?

The Concept of Clutch

There is No Such Thing as Clutch

The Captain of Crunch

But they must all be Bron stans, right?

if you still want to believe....

Kobe Bryant May Actually Be the Least Clutch Player in the NBA :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, I'm not going to get responses from Cladyclad anymore, how will I get insight on the game now? :russ:

If i wanted to hype up LeBron then I'd buy all into clutch. He's got the most playoff points ever, the most playoff buzzer-beaters, the most playoff game-winners, the highest Game 7 scoring average ever, the highest elimination game scoring average ever, and is on pace for the most regular season game-winners ever. And in every one of those numbers (plus his shooting % on game-winning shots both regular season and playoffs) he destroys Kobe.

Not to mention he's got more classic games in clutch situations than everyone else in the 21st century combined. Game 5 against Detroit, Game 4 against Indiana, Game 6 against Boston, Game 7 against San Antonio, Game 4 against Chicago, Games 5-6-7 against Golden State, Game 7 against Indiana, Game 6 and 7 against Boston...while your hero Kobe has, what, hitting two jumpers with a lead when already up 2-1 in the series 18 years ago?

And the existence of "clutch" is hotly debated, but claiming that only a Bron fan would dispute it is just ignorant:

The Myth of Clutch

The Concept of Clutch

The Captain of Crunch

absolutely pathetic

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

The Myth of Clutch

The Concept of Clutch

The Captain of Crunch

Guys look at the filth LeBron has brought into our house.