A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sixers want KCP?:ohhh:

:mjlit: Where didn’t you hear this and what are they willing to give up for him?

if they can garantee him 20 minutes, i think he waives the clause

For what, Wilson Chandler straight up? I don't see anything else that makes sense.

Chandler is 31....I guess Sixers do that if they realize that Simmons/Emiid/Butler are gonna eat up so much salary going forward that they want to stack the deck with younger guys rather than being forced to hold on to aging/declining players? They'd still really have to think a lot of KCP for that to be the guy they do that with.

And Lakers do it because KCP looks close to useless for them right now and anything is better?

Or would there be a second trade in the works?

edit: checked the salaries and they could also do it for Muscala and Fultz, if the Lakers are looking for more diversity among their big men. But then what would they do with Fultz's contract, they don't want that.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
For what, Wilson Chandler straight up? I don't see anything else that makes sense.

Chandler is 31....I guess Sixers do that if they realize that Simmons/Emiid/Butler are gonna eat up so much salary going forward that they want to stack the deck with younger guys rather than being forced to hold on to aging/declining players? They'd still really have to think a lot of KCP for that to be the guy they do that with.

And Lakers do it because KCP looks close to useless for them right now and anything is better?

Or would there be a second trade in the works?
maybe the roster spot.. sac pick?

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
to be fair to KCP, his mid range and 3 starting to fall..

lakers should be patient since they cant trade him at will anyway.. might as well give him 15 a night to get accustomed.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Does Philly want KCP so bad they'd give up a pick?

I mean hell, they could throw Amir in too and the Lakers wouldn't mind.
they are very depleted though.. i think kyle kover might make it over there... or JR..but it should be a trade that they dont have to give any more pieces.

they need bodies..specially the kind to come off the book end of season or are cheap.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
to be fair to KCP, his mid range and 3 starting to fall..

lakers should be patient since they cant trade him at will anyway.. might as well give him 15 a night to get accustomed.
And Lakers have been putting him in a awkward position. I think all our players are hesitant when the ball comes to them. I wouldn’t mind trading if we get the right piece in return but I just don’t want to hand him to sixers