A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You guys replying and going back and forth is the reason, just ignore and stick to Lakers topic :ufdup:

Exactly. I ignore all Kobe-LeBron debates in this thread. I don’t even notice them anymore. I’m only here for current laker discussions..don’t come with that bullshyt I won’t even respond :martin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Exactly. I ignore all Kobe-LeBron debates in this thread. I don’t even notice them anymore. I’m only here for current laker discussions..don’t come with that bullshyt I won’t even respond :martin:
It's hard to even see that shyt anymore besides when a game is going on. After games it's just 3-5 straight pages of arguing back and forth.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just stop responding their talking points after awhile they will make their own thread for their trash opinions and we’re good :blessed:
I'm not responding to them. The arguments are fukking up the thread for the rest of us though. It's like panning for gold to find worthwhile stuff in here when it's not game time.

camer999

All Star
Daps
absolutely pathetic
I'm not saying that I agree with all this kobe/bron stuff, but on the real @Rhakim is just laying out facts to dispel the myths. Everyone says its "pathetic" or "wrong", but the fact of the matter is numbers don't lie and I haven't seen a good counter argument.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh shyt, I'm not going to get responses from Cladyclad anymore, how will I get insight on the game now? :russ:

If i wanted to hype up LeBron then I'd buy all into clutch. He's got the most playoff points ever, the most playoff buzzer-beaters, the most playoff game-winners, the highest Game 7 scoring average ever, the highest elimination game scoring average ever, and is on pace for the most regular season game-winners ever. And in every one of those numbers (plus his shooting % on game-winning shots both regular season and playoffs) he destroys Kobe.

Not to mention he's got more classic games in clutch situations than everyone else in the 21st century combined. Game 5 against Detroit, Game 4 against Indiana, Game 6 against Boston, Game 7 against San Antonio, Game 4 against Chicago, Games 5-6-7 against Golden State, Game 7 against Indiana, Game 6 and 7 against Boston...while your hero Kobe has, what, hitting two jumpers with a lead when already up 2-1 in the series 18 years ago?

And the existence of "clutch" is hotly debated, but claiming that only a Bron fan would dispute it is just ignorant:

The Clutch Myth and why we buy into it

Slaughtering the Myth of Clutch

Debunking the Myth of Clutch in the NBA

When No One is Clutch Everyone Is

The Myth of Clutch

Clutch Hitting is a Big Myth

The Mirage of Clutch Hitting

Are Clutch Performances and Players a Myth?

The Concept of Clutch

There is No Such Thing as Clutch

The Captain of Crunch

But they must all be Bron stans, right?

if you still want to believe....

Kobe Bryant May Actually Be the Least Clutch Player in the NBA :troll:

I’m mad you got that Paul Robeson avi, he ain’t condone stupid shyt like this. :snoop: