A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
it was fun but they were giving layup lines on transition defense, I am glad they slowed it down a little. It is better to do it now anyways because the fast pace style wont be possible in playoffs and they should get as much practice now. Lonzo looked good yesterday running the half court offense.

To add to that, this should encourage them to play better defense so they can create turnovers and get out at run. We can still run but it just can’t be the primary thing we do. This team would be best served getting something going in the half court.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
To add to that, this should encourage them to play better defense so they can create turnovers and get out at run. We can still run but it just can’t be the primary thing we do. This team would be best served getting something going in the half court.
They actually play good defense now... Yes they had some breakdowns and teams are just supposed to score... But they guarded well..until that second unit decided to foul like it's the new trend.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They actually play good defense now... Yes they had some breakdowns and teams are just supposed to score... But they guarded well..until that second unit decided to foul like it's the new trend.

Yeah they’ve improved especially since TC got with the team. I just want them to get it down pat. Less breakdowns, create more turnovers while cutting down on our own. This team has great potential defensively and I felt that way since the season started.

Brehs starting to see what I was saying about the West this year. Outside of Golden State this shyt wide open and we have one of the best playoff performers ever. This team got a chance to make noise if they work for it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah they’ve improved especially since TC got with the team. I just want them to get it down pat. Less breakdowns, create more turnovers while cutting down on our own. This team has great potential defensively and I felt that way since the season started.

Brehs starting to see what I was saying about the West this year. Outside of Golden State this shyt wide open and we have one of the best playoff performers ever. This team got a chance to make noise if they work for it.

Even though I understand our great organization is about “championship or bust”

I still believe we should keep our expectations in check, stay grounded in reality, and just work ok gelling for the long term.

We almost there but let’s not get too ambitious

Martha

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

I still believe we should keep our expectations in check, stay grounded in reality, and just work ok gelling for the long term.

Martha
No they are not even close . I think they need at least 30 more games before expectations can be set...

They have lots of issues.. the turnovers issues
The position issues..(Ingram does not play like a shooting guard)
The rotation issues...

Only thing they solved is the backup center issue.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Martha

Nothing ambitious about shooting for the top. That’s the long term goal. In the short term this team needs to make the necessary improvements to be a viable threat in the playoffs. Improve defense, continue to gel on offense, etc.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No they are not even close . I think they need at least 30 more games before expectations can be set...

The rotation issues...

Honestly, I wish Ingram played the 2 more. He has a size advantage there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The rotation issues...

Maybe..... but I think I’m he main thing they need to do is just play more together to get that timing and chemistry better and right.

I mean when you think about it the top teams are that for you the most part put in time together with pretty much the same cores.

That’s not just b-ball that trend flows over to other teams on other sports.

Cats on other top teams played 130+ games together to figure it out but we was expecting them to figure it out in 5 games.

Some things I believe will improve with time, we just gotta allow them that

Martha

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

At first I disagreed with you on that but now after seeing how how Houston has looked since the loss of Ariza....the west really is open.
I still expect 45 wins no more no less