A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I fukking embarrassed you in that thread and not a one of you had a single cogent response to any of it. Guy I refuted completely abandoned thread w nothing to say for his ludicrous lies and Agenda lip service. :hhh:

you've been embarrassing yourself for 10+ years on forums like this. You're also a dikkriding fakkit who has PTSD from the Dubs beating Bron

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this team already had a free throw issue to begin with. For Bron to be making his free throws throughout the game then suddenly missing in crunch time when you’re the leader and best player ain’t a good look. How long until teams start doing the Hack-a-Bron to send his scary ass to the line?

Being clutch means you make the play when it matters most. Bron is clutch in other ways perhaps but not at the line and the team needs that.

he isnt a consistent choker at the line though. sometimes he has clutch at the line in CLE and MIA. sometimes he hasnt. FT while its the "easiest" shot in the game, you still have to make one after the other after the other sometimes. hard to be clutch every time especially when you are not a great FT shooter. we will see times this year where he will knock those down, but of course we wont have that same energy as when he misses.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
he isnt a consistent choker at the line though. sometimes he has clutch at the line in CLE and MIA. sometimes he hasnt. FT while its the "easiest" shot in the game, you still have to make one after the other after the other sometimes. hard to be clutch every time especially when you are not a great FT shooter. we will see times this year where he will knock those down, but of course we wont have that same energy as when he misses.

If he makes them then he’ll get props for doing what he’s supposed to. Why would nikkaz keep the same energy if he wasn’t missing them?

Almost as delusional as Liverpool fans

Say breh, whose side are you on? :wtf:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Why can't we get along.....even after wins:mjcry::mjcry:
LA 7-3 in their last 10 gms...Currently tied for 8th.

1 gm out of 4th place...2 gms out of 3rd place...3 gms out of 2nd place.

All things considered...not bad.
Yup and that includes shytty defense and rebounding, late game offense struggles
Free throws ECT. Only gonna go up from here

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why can't we get along.....even after wins:mjcry::mjcry:

Yup and that includes shytty defense and rebounding, late game offense struggles
Free throws ECT. Only gonna go up from here

Yeah, in spite the madness I’m very optimistic about this team. We’ve been in most of our games and Bron has yet to round into form, Luke still solidifying his rotation, and the players just getting to know one another.

We gon look good by the time the playoffs roll around.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I understand lowering the possessions so the defense don't look as much as a big hole..but I miss the fast pace all game action.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I understand lowering the possessions so the defense don't look as much as a big hole..but I miss the fast pace all game action.
it was fun but they were giving layup lines on transition defense, I am glad they slowed it down a little. It is better to do it now anyways because the fast pace style wont be possible in playoffs and they should get as much practice now. Lonzo looked good yesterday running the half court offense.