A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And we need to give our young guys credit for beating Portland and playing solid D against Lillard/McCollum (even tho they dropped 30)...

They are arguably the best back court duo in the league, two of the toughest players to guard every night. They regularly cook defenses by themselves. It was a tall order...

Now they just got to handle Kyle Fukkin Lowry tonight:blessed:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Ingram was right. Dude had small ass CJ MCCollum on him and Lebron doesn't pass the ball., but instead settles for a bad shot. If we're gonna do anything this year, this Bron ball bs gotta go.
Who was guarding lebron

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Zo is gonna defer to Bron it just is what it is. He's gonna be on some 3 and D shyt until him and Bron figure out more of a balance in who handles the ball. I'd like Zo to be more aggressive going to the rack but when Bron feeds him he usually has an open 3 so that's what he takes. And it's a two way street with Bron too....I'm sure he wants to empower the young guys, but we can't fukk around and lose too many games neither. So some games Bron can't focus on helping the young guys, he has to just do what he thinks he has to do to get the W.

Yep this is all it really is. It is no different than having a job and a more exp kat is teaching a new comer from college. Certain time the new comer is gonna get spoon feed. But if its hot shyt and dead lines need to get met. The exp kat handles it until the new comer totally understands concepts and how to get the job done fast.

Basically rondo, bron and even to a lesser extent stevenson have to bring these kids up to their level from an experience and expectation point. Those 3 have seen it all in the playoffs and regular season. And to be real they have a better pulse on the team than any fan.

Also I am not sure why lakers fans are panicing and blowing gaskets. Its the dumbest shyt I have ever seen. The lakers more than anyone understands the process of blending HOFs with young talent. They have done this shyt over and over and over again with success.

Its like folks don't even know history and just like to bytch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Then we get that dumb ass "he needs more help" narrative. :snoop:

Lose-lose... :francis:

Na.... it’s gonna be ok.

It’s not a matter of “needing more help”

Cats just gotta do their jobs and stick to their assignments.

If cats do their job the Lakers will be fine. If cats just be pedestrian anytime they step on the court then it’s gonna be a long season or they gonna get shipped out

Martha

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The arguing :snoop:

Lakers will be fine. Losing leads in bad, but getting those big leads is more impressive. I'm not really going to complain about the offense. This team can be an offensive juggernaut with a few more tweaks. Gotta tighten the screws on the other end though. Gotta be able to keep teams <108

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A win over Toronto and LA will be in great position.....5-5 with wins over the 8-1 Nuggets,8-1 Raptors and 6-3 Blazers in Portland....I can actually see LA going 15-5/16-4 over the next 20 games post Toronto.....That would give them a 20-10/21-9 record.....Good enough to move up to the 3rd,4th or 5th seed......Even though LA hasn't gotten off to a blistering start you have to be very optimistic about where they sit in the standings and how close every game has been.

1.The players are still trying to find their chemistry
2.Lebron is still feeling things out.
3.Rondo/Ingram were suspended for 7 games
4.Luke is still trying to figure out the rotations/PG situation
5.LA could use a long-range shooter...
6....and a backup post

And despite all of this.....no blowout losses.

Acquiring a long-range shooter and backup post could put LA in position to make a real run at the Championship this season.
Nah .