A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But you have to admit these nikkas aren’t really trying to play downhill like they used to.

Both Zo and Ingram used to control the point (with Randle trying at times which was frustrating). Now it’s mostly Lebron and Rondo and they slow the game to a crawl at times.

Rondo did great last night with the second unit because they was running. I would say let Zo run the second unit then but I can’t see Rondo and Lebron working out either.

yeah they slowing shyt up but thats what they know. if Zo and BI are playing like shyt and Bron/Rondo got to carry the heavy load, we're gonna play to their style. The young guys are gonna have to set the tone. When they're balling out we'll play faster. Last night we just needed to survive and not let them complete the comeback. I dont think Rondo and Bron should play together all the time though.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tell that to the Bronsexuals all up in the thread with their bullshyt

I’m in the same Laker season and offseason thread EVERY year. Where you nikkas been?

The cavs and heat season threads.... stinking shyt up
You know my IMO
I already made peace with the head LWO
Members

I bleed purple and gold now

Wait till u pull up in LA and slap the shyt out of you habibi

Fred

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yeah they slowing shyt up but thats what they know. if Zo and BI are playing like shyt and Bron/Rondo got to carry the heavy load, we're gonna play to their style. The young guys are gonna have to set the tone. When they're balling out we'll play faster. Last night we just needed to survive and not let them complete the comeback. I dont think Rondo and Bron should play together all the time though.
Facts but I’m just saying

More for Zo though, stop deferring

I like that BI got mad he got waved off. He has his faults but this season is proving he’s no hoe or a follower just like Wade and Kyrie did. People forget that Wade used to get on Lebrons ass too at first and eventually deferred his game but didn’t defer as a man.

It’s about time Lebron stop having his talent defer or change for him and start helping their talents and strengths .

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
But you have to admit these nikkas aren’t really trying to play downhill like they used to.

Both Zo and Ingram used to control the point (with Randle trying at times which was frustrating). Now it’s mostly Lebron and Rondo and they slow the game to a crawl at times.

Rondo did great last night with the second unit because they was running. I would say let Zo run the second unit then but I can’t see Rondo and Lebron working out either.
I thought the problem was that Portland was running with Lakers like it's nothing and the starters outran and outgunned the Lakers starters so they slowed it down...technically Lakers got beat at their own game....but the bench lifted them.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I don't think it's that more than he's not star struck. He's a mixture of Waiters and Kyrie when LeBron went back to Cleveland. He just wants to play his game. Run up and down the court, make shots, and play hard nosed defense. But he's more like Waiters becuz he vocalizes it. He knows who LeBron is, he just doesn't care.

Kuz and Ball remind me more of Tristan Thompson. They defer to LeBron every chance they get.

I respect it and was one the people who applauded him saying he wasn't coming off the bench.

But that tantrum shyt because he wasn't getting the ball had me :dwillhuh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Let me break it down for you since you seem to be a little slow. We want decisive action from Lebron. We don't want the possessions of Lebron standing out on the perimeter dribbling around, calling for nonstop picks until he gets a matchup he wants and then attacking. When he does that it completely breaks the flow of the offense, turns the other Lakers into bystanders just standing around hoping for the ball. ALL NBA players tell you they want touches and how the ball has energy. This ain't the Cavs where they need to handfed. The Lakers have actual playmakers around Lebron and he needs to trust them to make plays as well. The Lakers aren't good enough shooters to play the five out style. We still want Lebron attacking but to make quick decisions.
Stop it. Y’all are the same cats who watched kobe be a black hole on offense who routinely hogged the ball and gunned out his teammates for damn near 20 years and all y’all did was make excuses for him to people who would criticize. Kobe wasn’t even a willing passer. Lebron likes to run iso and hunt mismatches but he’s a +50% shooter who’s always been a more than willing passer. Y’all in here whining about “bron-ball” as if offense is the team’s problem. The lakers are like 4th in scoring, 3rd in fg% and I suspect they’re amongst the leaders in points in the paint. This is all with a questionable roster. Offense isn’t the team’s problem. Defense will be the key to this team’s success.

Y’all don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about:mjlol:
Look at your dumbass proving my point.
You have no point which I proved in the first response. You reached to hate on lebron for some bullshyt reason, then you responded like a bytch when folk called you out.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Facts but I’m just saying

More for Zo though, stop deferring

I like that BI got mad he got waved off. He has his faults but this season is proving he’s no hoe or a follower just like Wade and Kyrie did. People forget that Wade used to get on Lebrons ass too at first and eventually deferred his game but didn’t defer as a man.

It’s about time Lebron stop having his talent defer or change for him and start helping their talents and strengths .

Well Zo is gonna defer to Bron it just is what it is. He's gonna be on some 3 and D shyt until him and Bron figure out more of a balance in who handles the ball. I'd like Zo to be more aggressive going to the rack but when Bron feeds him he usually has an open 3 so that's what he takes. And it's a two way street with Bron too....I'm sure he wants to empower the young guys, but we can't fukk around and lose too many games neither. So some games Bron can't focus on helping the young guys, he has to just do what he thinks he has to do to get the W.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. Y’all are the same cats who watched kobe be a black hole on offense who routinely hogged the ball and gunned out his teammates for damn near 20 years and all y’all did was make excuses for him to people who would criticize. Kobe wasn’t even a willing passer. Lebron likes to run iso and hunt mismatches but he’s a +50% shooter who’s always been a more than willing passer. Y’all in here whining about “bron-ball” as if offense is the team’s problem. The lakers are like 4th in scoring, 3rd in fg% and I suspect they’re amongst the leaders in points in the paint. This is all with a questionable roster. Offense isn’t the team’s problem. Defense will be the key to this team’s success.

You have no point which I proved in the first response. You reached to hate on lebron for some bullshyt reason, then you responded like a bytch when folk called you out.

this nikka throwing a tantrum because we not tryna be bron dikkriders.....no one talking about Kobe except this guy......get over it bytch :pacspit:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bytch you're the only one bringing up Kobe in these discussions. Which was the point of the post you quoted. Are you retarded?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
bytch you're the only one bringing up Kobe in these discussions. Which was the point of the post you quoted. Are you retarded?
Go get someone with an IQ above 70 to explain the point I make in bringing up kobe you stupid motherfukker.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I thought the problem was that Portland was running with Lakers like it's nothing and the starters outran and outgunned the Lakers starters so they slowed it down...technically Lakers got beat at their own game....but the bench lifted them.

exactly what I saw......the problem with running all day is that, just as easy as you can build a lead, it makes it easier for the other team to get back in when you start missing and they push the tempo right back at you

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go get someone with an IQ above 70 to explain the point I make in bringing up kobe you stupid motherfukker.

You're not even worth my time. The fukk I look like arguing with mentally ill Bron dikkriders on a sunday morning. Jesus.