A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That was decisive action from lebron, he bring the ball up half court and you got a center on lebron you take that every time.
I'm watching the game right now when this possession happened. It was at then end of around a stretch where over the course of 10 possessions Lebron basically iso'd or held the ball for most of the possession with hardly any passing. I'm sure that played a factor in the frustration.The ball completely stopped moving. The last five minutes of the half hardly anybody touched the ball but Lebron. At first it lead to a mini Laker run and then right after lead to a Blazers run.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
No bullshyt, can we ban doeboy from this thread...he's gonna make it unbearable and call people cocksuckers a few thousand times...he's a known troll...we shouldn't have the team thread ruined by him... there's plenty of random threads for him to shyt post in

McPiff

#goat
Daps
It’s gon be a long season, truly some Odd
Couple shyt......:russ:

:pachaha: imma be watching on the sidelines like :leon:

Facts but I’m just saying

More for Zo though, stop deferring

I like that BI got mad he got waved off. He has his faults but this season is proving he’s no hoe or a follower just like Wade and Kyrie did. People forget that Wade used to get on Lebrons ass too at first and eventually deferred his game but didn’t defer as a man.

It’s about time Lebron stop having his talent defer or change for him and start helping their talents and strengths .

I know you're one of the residual lebron haters in this section but that might be the realest shyt you posted about him :ehh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Y’all are the same cats who watched kobe be a black hole on offense who routinely hogged the ball and gunned out his teammates for damn near 20 years and all y’all did was make excuses for him to people who would criticize. Kobe wasn’t even a willing passer. Lebron likes to run iso and hunt mismatches but he’s a +50% shooter who’s always been a more than willing passer. Y’all in here whining about “bron-ball” as if offense is the team’s problem. The lakers are like 4th in scoring, 3rd in fg% and I suspect they’re amongst the leaders in points in the paint. This is all with a questionable roster. Offense isn’t the team’s problem. Defense will be the key to this team’s success.

Y’all don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about:mjlol:

You have no point which I proved in the first response. You reached to hate on lebron for some bullshyt reason, then you responded like a bytch when folk called you out.
Kobe won rings here. Bron hasn't. Plain and simple. Also the triangle is much more effective than bron ball

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The fukk I look like.
You look like a little bytchass boy, the same as the rest of these kobe COCKSUCKERS. I quoted you to respond to the idiotic comment you made about the game and you started with the trolling shyt. We can talk basketball or we can do the name calling trolling thing. Im good either way. You kobe COCKSUCKERS crying isnt help tho.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
You look like a little bytchass boy, the same as the rest of these kobe COCKSUCKERS. I quoted you to respond to the idiotic comment you made about the game and you started with the trolling shyt. We can talk basketball or we can do the name calling trolling thing. Im good either way. You kobe COCKSUCKERS crying isnt help tho.
Be mentally ill brehs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your fakkit ass was criticizing Lebron for drawing a foul and going to the line. There's a bunch of other idiots talking about lebron is stopping brandon ingram's development. You kobe groupies are the worst.
Lebron is stunting ingram and zo's growth. Not even debatable

Gravity

Banned
Daps

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Ingram was right. Dude had small ass CJ MCCollum on him and Lebron doesn't pass the ball., but instead settles for a bad shot. If we're gonna do anything this year, this Bron ball bs gotta go.

dude, did you watch the game? Everytime I saw Ingram try to post up Lillard/portland smalls, he struggled to do anything

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to the Bronsexuals all up in the thread with their bullshyt

I’m in the same Laker season and offseason thread EVERY year. Where you nikkas been?

The cavs and heat season threads.... stinking shyt up

:russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm watching the game right now when this possession happened. It was at then end of around a stretch where over the course of 10 possessions Lebron basically iso'd or held the ball for most of the possession with hardly any passing. I'm sure that played a factor in the frustration.The ball completely stopped moving. The last five minutes of the half hardly anybody touched the ball but Lebron. At first it lead to a mini Laker run and then right after lead to a Blazers run.
Been saying it, it happens pretty often. Zo has probably the lowest usage rating on the team for someone playing about 30 minutes. Dude is basically a 3 & D guy out there now.

Playing Rondo with Lebron is even worse

There were points last night where people didn’t even want Lebron in the game because the ball was moving. Like look at GS.. I see possessions they have where the ball doesn’t even touch the gotdamn floor and if hero ball is needed every blue moon, Steph and KD handle that.

Every possession was damn near Bron and Rondo dominating the ball at the end of games...

But I mean, it’s still early in the season so I’m not surprised but shyt has to change. Ball has to move, we got to run.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ingram is disillusioned in to thinking that his mid range is always automatic. He needs to go back to slashing to the rim and he needs to take more three pointers. At the shooting guard position he is settling too much on inefficient post ups and mid range shots because he’s got a height advantage.

True his biggest problem is the fact that even though he is tall he is light in the ass. He tries to constantly initiate contact going to the hole to get seperation because he really isn't a leaper if his size is about the same as the defender.

You saw that versus the mavs as his shot got blocked over and over and over again.

Dude really and I mean really needs to gain muscle.

The actual suspension may have been a blessing because witg his lack of strength and and weight. At this time the 2 gaurd is the best position for him because he will have a constant mismatch. Now it is up to him to utilize it affectively and not keep shooting awful percentages.