A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The arguing :snoop:

Lakers will be fine. Losing leads in bad, but getting those big leads is more impressive. I'm not really going to complain about the offense. This team can be an offensive juggernaut with a few more tweaks. Gotta tighten the screws on the other end though. Gotta be able to keep teams <108

Cats is panicking and scared like it’s April and 50-60 games been played.

These niccas ain’t even played 10 games yet but cats are so triggered and anxious.

Everyone needs to just relax and let these boys cook and figure it out

Martha

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

These niccas ain’t even played 10 games yet but cats are so triggered and anxious.

Martha
It's such a fear of the west that they panic early. There's only one juggernaut, the rest are solid teams. Lakers will be fine. It's good that there's enthusiasm though, but this thread dedicated to supporting the team is turning toxic.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He need to get out his feelings. Outside the highlight dunk he didnt do shyt and hasn't in a few games. Maybe the suspension threw him off but Brandon Ingram has to get more efficient offensively. Period.Keep dropping these15-17 point 4-15 games and he gonna find himself traded
CJ Mccollum slapped him, go re-watch the video..what feelings are you talking about? Anyone saying he was upset at Lebron is reaching hard as hell. He even walks to the ref after the ball stops. And there is nothing wrong if Ingram gives us 17 ppg, he is 21 years old:dahell:. The fact that he was even averaging 17 ppg before last nights game is impressive because he has the most to adjust and it will take him time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who was guarding lebron
Aminu... who was swatting LBJ’s shyt and giving him fits 90% of the game.

Martha
nobody is panicking, we are literally stating the obvious.

It’s literally Lebron stans talking about “trading this person, trading that person, every player besides their King is garbage”, etc,,

Only thing I said is either bring Rondo off the bench or trade him... which they did bring him off the bench and he looked great. That was our first and only win with Rondo playing significant minutes.

We been saying KCP trash since last year but Legroupies weren’t here last year so they don’t know shyt.

Y’all nikkas the only ones panicking. Mo Wagner is suited up tonight, Chandler coming soon to backup McGee, Luke found his bench unit, etc., a lot of good came from last nights game.

Nobodies triggered, we just don’t like you groupie nikkas with your hottakes, stats but don’t watch games bullshyt

Karume

All Star
Daps
Aminu... who was swatting LBJ’s shyt and giving him fits 90% of the game.

It’s literally Lebron stans talking about “trading this person, trading that person, every player besides their King is garbage”, etc,,

Only thing I said is either bring Rondo off the bench or trade him... which they did bring him off the bench and he looked great. That was our first and only win with Rondo playing significant minutes.

We been saying KCP trash since last year but Legroupies weren’t here last year so they don’t know shyt.

Y’all nikkas the only ones panicking. Mo Wagner is suited up tonight, Chandler coming soon to backup McGee, Luke found his bench unit, etc., a lot of good came from last nights game.

Nobodies triggered, we just don’t like you groupie nikkas with your hottakes, stats but don’t watch games bullshyt
Looked like the guy guarding him in that video was white.....My bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to root for this franchise but the fanbase makes it hard for me to do so.

They want a chip off of reputation and not put in the work to get it.

Championship teams are not made overnight. Without le whatever yall want to call him this team would still be losing and getting no headlines except from lavar.

Just my opinion dont take it personal.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I warned you:ufdup:

I tried to be nice, I dont even wanna do this:snoop:

But I have to cuz...

...the lies man... the LIES..:scust:

Now YOU made me do this.... I'm effectively taking over leadership of the LWO IMMEDIATELY.:ufdup:

giphy.gif

Maybe YOU specifically arent panicking but some are and I aint the only one seeing it and calling it out:comeon:

This "Lebron stans this, Lebron groupies that bullshyt:what:. Look, that shyt ends TODAY. :martin:

Lebron is wearing the Purple and Gold so and everyone who is a fan of the LAKERS is gonna be a LEBRON STAN... no different than being a ZO STAN, BI STAN, RONDO STAN, LANCE STAN, and so on and so on down the line.... thats a DIRECT ORDER:ufdup:

Its still early in the season and its gonna be ok but everyone needs to calm down and let shyt play out a little bit longer.

Martha

Karume

All Star
Daps
I laugh when stans respond to my post without even knowing what I am referring to

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I warned you:ufdup:

I tried to be nice, I dont even wanna do this:snoop:

But I have to cuz...

...the lies man... the LIES..:scust:

Now YOU made me do this.... I'm effectively taking over leadership of the LWO IMMEDIATELY.:ufdup:

giphy.gif

Maybe YOU specifically arent panicking but some are and I aint the only one seeing it and calling it out:comeon:

This "Lebron stans this, Lebron groupies that bullshyt:what:. Look, that shyt ends TODAY. :martin:

Lebron is wearing the Purple and Gold so and everyone who is a fan of the LAKERS is gonna be a LEBRON STAN... no different than being a ZO STAN, BI STAN, RONDO STAN, LANCE STAN, and so on and so on down the line.... thats a DIRECT ORDER:ufdup:

Its still early in the season and its gonna be ok but everyone needs to calm down and let shyt play out a little bit longer.

Martha
crazy-laugh-gif.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I want to root for this franchise but the fanbase makes it hard for me to do so.

Championship teams are not made overnight. Without le whatever yall want to call him this team would still be losing and getting no headlines except from lavar.

Yes, they just need to play together more than 9 games.

Its an 82 game season and so much shyt can and will happen between now and June

Injuries, trades, or certain guys starting to click and just figure it out.

I think they will be fine this year and I think next year will be even better. But just gotta let it cook.

9 games doesnt define or tell you shyt.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this team is to me better than their record means a lot.

I would rather adversity now than winning a lot of games and having to deal with adversity later in the season.

It's like some fans really want instant gratification instead of going through a process.

They haven't been blown out and been in every game even against the top teams they have faced.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Like we give a fukk :heh:

Anyways, game against the Raptors tonight brehs :whoo: Should be a good game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol brehs need to lighten the fukk up. It’s gonna be awkward having groups that have traditionally not been friendly to suddenly get on the same page. But it’s lame to start banning people from threads just like it’s lame for nikkaz that just hopped on the Lakers bandwagon in the name of Bron to pass judgement on who the real Laker fans are. Let’s just discuss ways that this team can win and learn to get along cuz it’s gonna be four years of this shyt. :pachaha:

Bron stans just realize that not all Laker fans you’re dealing with are gonna fukk with Bron right away but they are all rooting for him to do great despite the criticism. Laker stans, we gotta at least lighten up a little, myself included, on some of the criticism on Bron. Let’s at least wait until late December/January before we start legit shyttin on Bron. We should know better than anyone that championships aren’t won in the fall.

As of right now everything we’ve seen this team go through thus far is growing pains and it’s highkey been encouraging results. Games have been close, the ways we’ve lost are things that should be ironed out as the season goes along, and we haven’t even seen the full potential of this team. If Maglinka make another move or two to shore up our weaknesses there’s no reason why we can’t go on a few runs and firmly position ourselves in the playoff race. Let’s get this win tonight. :tu: