A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I want to root for this franchise but the fanbase makes it hard for me to do so.

They want a chip off of reputation and not put in the work to get it.

Championship teams are not made overnight. Without le whatever yall want to call him this team would still be losing and getting no headlines except from lavar.

Just my opinion dont take it personal.

Be a grown man looking to switch teams bruhs :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to root for this franchise but the fanbase makes it hard for me to do so.

They want a chip off of reputation and not put in the work to get it.

Championship teams are not made overnight. Without le whatever yall want to call him this team would still be losing and getting no headlines except from lavar.

Just my opinion dont take it personal.
Solution: dont root for this franchise

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys I understand yall been rooting for Lakers your whole life.

Im not asking for your approval its Bron over everything for me.

Greatest laker ever is and will always be Magic Johnson :lolbron:

pcg

Pro
Daps
Lol brehs need to lighten the fukk up. It’s gonna be awkward having groups that have traditionally not been friendly to suddenly get on the same page. But it’s lame to start banning people from threads just like it’s lame for nikkaz that just hopped on the Lakers bandwagon in the name of Bron to pass judgement on who the real Laker fans are. Let’s just discuss ways that this team can win and learn to get along cuz it’s gonna be four years of this shyt. :pachaha:

Bron stans just realize that not all Laker fans you’re dealing with are gonna fukk with Bron right away but they are all rooting for him to do great despite the criticism. Laker stans, we gotta at least lighten up a little, myself included, on some of the criticism on Bron. Let’s at least wait until late December/January before we start legit shyttin on Bron. We should know better than anyone that championships aren’t won in the fall.

As of right now everything we’ve seen this team go through thus far is growing pains and it’s highkey been encouraging results. Games have been close, the ways we’ve lost are things that should be ironed out as the season goes along, and we haven’t even seen the full potential of this team. If Maglinka make another move or two to shore up our weaknesses there’s no reason why we can’t go on a few runs and firmly position ourselves in the playoff race. Let’s get this win tonight. :tu:
:myman: