A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If Ingram isn't going to fall in line he might have to go :sadcam:

I don't think it's that more than he's not star struck. He's a mixture of Waiters and Kyrie when LeBron went back to Cleveland. He just wants to play his game. Run up and down the court, make shots, and play hard nosed defense. But he's more like Waiters becuz he vocalizes it. He knows who LeBron is, he just doesn't care.

Kuz and Ball remind me more of Tristan Thompson. They defer to LeBron every chance they get.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ingram is disillusioned in to thinking that his mid range is always automatic. He needs to go back to slashing to the rim and he needs to take more three pointers. At the shooting guard position he is settling too much on inefficient post ups and mid range shots because he’s got a height advantage.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ingram is disillusioned in to thinking that his mid range is always automatic. He needs to go back to slashing to the rim and he needs to take more three pointers. At the shooting guard position he is settling too much on inefficient post ups and mid range shots because he’s got a height advantage.

Again... I think having to guard CJ last night had something to do with his play on the offensive end. Even tho CJ dropped 30, I think he did a decent job.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So wait

You want Lebron to defer to the young guys

Don’t shoot

Don’t pass

Because he holding up development

But at the same time take over the game

And let the young guys Rock :ohhh:

And build playoff chemistry with less 10 games played with a completely new roster where no one knows each other

:ehh:
Let me break it down for you since you seem to be a little slow. We want decisive action from Lebron. We don't want the possessions of Lebron standing out on the perimeter dribbling around, calling for nonstop picks until he gets a matchup he wants and then attacking. When he does that it completely breaks the flow of the offense, turns the other Lakers into bystanders just standing around hoping for the ball. ALL NBA players tell you they want touches and how the ball has energy. This ain't the Cavs where they need to handfed. The Lakers have actual playmakers around Lebron and he needs to trust them to make plays as well. The Lakers aren't good enough shooters to play the five out style. We still want Lebron attacking but to make quick decisions.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Let me break it down for you since you seem to be a little slow. We want decisive action from Lebron. We don't want the possessions of Lebron standing out on the perimeter dribbling around, calling for nonstop picks until he gets a matchup he wants and then attacking. When he does that it completely breaks the flow of the offense, turns the other Lakers into bystanders just standing around hoping for the ball. ALL NBA players tell you they want touches and how the ball has energy. This ain't the Cavs where they need to handfed. The Lakers have actual playmakers around Lebron and he needs to trust them to make plays as well. The Lakers aren't good enough shooters to play the five out style. We still want Lebron attacking but to make quick decisions.
That was decisive action from lebron, he bring the ball up half court and you got a center on lebron you take that every time.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Short term it hurts the team but long term I think if he's going to be playing the two on the regular he has to take his lumps in learning how to take advantage of those matchups. Dude is still super young and is still learning who he is as a player. Far from a finished product so I want him learning what does and doesn't work and why it doesn't work so he can improve on it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Zo is simply going to have to shoot a decent percentage on a lower number of shots (10 or less) to stay in the lineups while defending the best perimeter player usually. It will be good for his game in the long run. That's not unfair. What is unfair is that he sometimes he won't even get enough minutes to get up 10 shots in some games depending on the game situation.

Ingram and Kuzma are in a far more suitable situation for them. They shoot when they get the ball and aren't admonished like Zo is for missing, and even have plays called for them.
exactly

Which is why shyt sucks for him and he doesn’t get fully engaged.

Kuz would go 5 for 15 with nothing while Zo is chasing around Lillard, Derozan,Jimmy Butler, etc., and only taking 6 shots and barely able to be what he is which is a PG and a playmaker.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i think BI and Bron will work it out......after last season Bi probably had plans on coming into this season as the #1 option. Obviously Bron changed those plans so he's in a tough spot where he wants his chance to do this thing but he has to eat after Bron. Either way he shot 3-10, so if he wants to really command the ball he's gotta do better moving forward. Nonetheless I like BI's hunger. Even on a bad shooting night he's still commanding the ball and is being aggressive. He's confident in his abilities to the point where a bad shooting night ain't gonna throw him off when it hits crunch time.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ingram can't be sulking like that and go 3 for 10. He was mostly garbage on his iso's on McCollum anyway so LeBron wanted him to set the pick and get a switch probably.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i think BI and Bron will work it out......after last season Bi probably had plans on coming into this season as the #1 option. Obviously Bron changed those plans so he's in a tough spot where he wants his chance to do this thing but he has to eat after Bron. Either way he shot 3-10, so if he wants to really command the ball he's gotta do better moving forward. Nonetheless I like BI's hunger. Even on a bad shooting night he's still commanding the ball and is being aggressive. He's confident in his abilities to the point where a bad shooting night ain't gonna throw him off when it hits crunch time.
But you have to admit these nikkas aren’t really trying to play downhill like they used to.

Both Zo and Ingram used to control the point (with Randle trying at times which was frustrating). Now it’s mostly Lebron and Rondo and they slow the game to a crawl at times.

Rondo did great last night with the second unit because they was running. I would say let Zo run the second unit then but I can’t see Rondo and Lebron working out either.