A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
every time i see that portland road game on the schedule

NeqpbIN.gif

:pacspit: @Skooby
Fluke of a game. We about to start another streak...fukk the Lakers!

Mars

Superstar
Daps
A win over Toronto and LA will be in great position.....5-5 with wins over the 8-1 Nuggets,8-1 Raptors and 6-3 Blazers in Portland....I can actually see LA going 15-5/16-4 over the next 20 games post Toronto.....That would give them a 20-10/21-9 record.....Good enough to move up to the 3rd,4th or 5th seed......Even though LA hasn't gotten off to a blistering start you have to be very optimistic about where they sit in the standings and how close every game has been.

1.The players are still trying to find their chemistry
2.Lebron is still feeling things out.
3.Rondo/Ingram were suspended for 7 games
4.Luke is still trying to figure out the rotations/PG situation
5.LA could use a long-range shooter...
6....and a backup post

And despite all of this.....no blowout losses.

Acquiring a long-range shooter and backup post could put LA in position to make a real run at the Championship this season.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Being in our position with that monstrous schedule with a new team learning to gel, and could literally have won every game so far with some late game plays made, I’m more than satisfied with where we are at. Our November schedule sets up nicely for us, so this is the time where the team should start to gel even more and begin to rack up some wins. This is the worst we will be all season barring injury, and we could have won every game all things considered. Winning in Portland hard as fukk, I’m taking it and getting the fukk out of there.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A win over Toronto and LA will be in great position.....5-5 with wins over the 8-1 Nuggets,8-1 Raptors and 6-3 Blazers in Portland....I can actually see LA going 15-5/16-4 over the next 20 games post Toronto.....That would give them a 20-10/21-9 record.....Good enough to move up to the 3rd,4th or 5th seed......Even though LA hasn't gotten off to a blistering start you have to be very optimistic about where they sit in the standings and how close every game has been.

1.The players are still trying to find their chemistry
2.Lebron is still feeling things out.
3.Rondo/Ingram were suspended for 7 games
4.Luke is still trying to figure out the rotations/PG situation
5.LA could use a long-range shooter...
6....and a backup post

And despite all of this.....no blowout losses.

Acquiring a long-range shooter and backup post could put LA in position to make a real run at the Championship this season.

Don't forget that chandler will help solidify the defense. The lakers will have a rare combination. 2 true 7 footers who can roll to the rim and finish, defend the rim and rebound. Plus make their free throws if fouled.

This will help reduce teams scoring in the paint once Mcgee goes to the bence. Cause Zu and williams aint cutting it when it comes to defending the paint and rebounding.

Last edited: