A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being in our position with that monstrous schedule with a new team learning to gel, and could literally have won every game so far with some late game plays made, I’m more than satisfied with where we are at. Our November schedule sets up nicely for us, so this is the time where the team should start to gel even more and begin to rack up some wins. This is the worse we will be all season barring injury, and we could have won every game all things considered. Winning in Portland hard as fukk, I’m taking it and getting the fukk out of there.

Exactly folks are forgetting that the lakers had one of if not the hardest schedule to start the season. Yet was in every game with a whole new roster that is young as shyt.

I still believe as I believed at the start of the season that this team would be a 3rd or 4th seed and at least make it to the WCF.

People are not taking into account that the players are young and will continue to develop. Also the vets on the team are just trying to make it through the season without getting hurt or burned out.

It is Lukes job to make sure he doesnt burn out lebron. He has to keep experimenting and getting his lineups straight. While watching lebrons minutes.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not sure if BI will last with lebron

Eh, that don’t really mean much. I like it more that he was demonstrative with his anger at the play he had a right to be mad. They need to talk it out during film sessions and get that right.

On Ingram’s end tho, as much as he’s improved he has so much room for growth. He’s gotta see the things that Kawhi and DeRozen have done for example and add some of that to the repertoire. I want him to develop to the point where it’s idiotic to look him off in that situation.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, that don’t really mean much. I like it more that he was demonstrative with his anger at the play he had a right to be mad. They need to talk it out during film sessions and get that right.

On Ingram’s end tho, as much as he’s improved he has so much room for growth. He’s gotta see the things that Kawhi and DeRozen have done for example and add some of that to the repertoire. I want him to develop to the point where it’s idiotic to look him off in that situation.

Also ingram was 3-10 last night (and 6-16 against the mavs) and it wasnt like he was dominating his size match up versus the blazers backcourt with him starting at the 2 guard now.

If lebron has the matchup on a center you take that every time.

Hardest thing for young players is understanding match ups and when they truely have an advantage. Also these kats have to figure out their roles.

Another thing this video means shyt. Because the NBA has changed now.....due to rule changes the last 6 years. Teams 9 times out of 10 will go for a mismatch on the wing than in the post because of the rule changes....9 out of 10 its gonna result in a score or foul and free throws (like in this case). Which is also the reason for the death of post play in the league.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ingram was right. Dude had small ass CJ MCCollum on him and Lebron doesn't pass the ball., but instead settles for a bad shot. If we're gonna do anything this year, this Bron ball bs gotta go.
Ingram was 3/10 for 8 points and Bron had just as much of a mismatch with Nurkic on him (and he was able to drive in and draw a foul).

If you watch the play though Ingram seemed upset he got slapped in the face by McCollum when they were jockeying for position. I think he was gesturing to a ref.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ingram was right. Dude had small ass CJ MCCollum on him and Lebron doesn't pass the ball., but instead settles for a bad shot. If we're gonna do anything this year, this Bron ball bs gotta go.
Lebron had slow ass Nurkic on him and he successfully drew the foul. What “bad shot” are you even talking about? Did you honestly not see that he got fouled? Should lebron be deferring to Brandon Ingram?

This is what I mean. You cats aren’t lakers fans you’re kobe cocksuckers who still are low key lebron haters.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ingram was 3/10 for 8 points and Bron had just as much of a mismatch with Nurkic on him (and he was able to drive in and draw a foul).

If you watch the play though Ingram seemed upset he got slapped in the face by McCollum when they were jockeying for position. I think he was gesturing to a ref.

Yep breh I saw that hit too. In this internet age folks don't look at nuance they just fire shots while being led by twitter posts or hit columns.

Its even worse when it comes to sports and has leaked into sports forums where everyone wants to be Skip Bayless with hot takes.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Also ingram was 3-10 last night (and 6-16 against the mavs) and it wasnt like he was dominating his size match up versus the blazers backcourt with him starting at the 2 guard now.

If lebron has the matchup on a center you take that every time.

Hardest thing for young players is understanding match ups and when they truely have an advantage. Also these kats have to figure out their roles.

Another thing this video means shyt. Because the NBA has changed now.....due to rule changes the last 6 years. Teams 9 times out of 10 will go for a mismatch on the wing than in the post because of the rule changes....9 out of 10 its gonna result in a score or foul and free throws (like in this case). Which is also is the reason of the death of post play in the league.

True but this is where being a leader and knowing the pulse of your teammates come into play. CJ was killing BI on the other end most of the night, i'm sure BI wanted a little payback and to get himself going...plus BI is a playmaker too, so he could've passed out of the post up or done something else. Lebron can get his at literally any time he chooses.

Lebron goes through these moments of complete Bron Ball ISO where the other guys are just observers...that's not the system these young guys were taught and what Lebron claims he wants to get away from. :francis:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

He need to get out his feelings. Outside the highlight dunk he didnt do shyt and hasn't in a few games. Maybe the suspension threw him off but Brandon Ingram has to get more efficient offensively. Period.Keep dropping these15-17 point 4-15 games and he gonna find himself traded

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He need to get out his feelings. Outside the highlight dunk he didnt do shyt and hasn't in a few games. Maybe the suspension threw him off but Brandon Ingram has to get more efficient offensively. Period.Keep dropping these15-17 point 4-15 games and he gonna find himself traded
I honestly don’t think his game meshes well with the how this team is currently constructed.

On another team or without Bron he might look different. Its hard to say..,

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait

You want Lebron to defer to the young guys

Don’t shoot

Don’t pass

Because he holding up development

But at the same time take over the game

And let the young guys Rock :ohhh:

And build playoff chemistry with less 10 games played with a completely new roster where no one knows each other

:ehh: