A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, Kawhi is my favorite player right now

I just couldn’t root for him like a Lethot would root for their master because he played for a team I hate (Spurs)

:mjcry:

And he’s in TO and I’m hoping he hates it enough so he can come here and become the Baby Jordan he was always meant to be:mjcry:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It's nice to dream, sometimes they become reality, sometimes they don't.

But the reality is that the Lakers are currently a mess, and neither AD or Kawhi play there as of yet.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly, Kawhi is my favorite player right now

I just couldn’t root for him like a Lethot would root for their master because he played for a team I hate (Spurs)

:mjcry:

And he’s in TO and I’m hoping he hates it enough so he can come here and become the Baby Jordan he was always meant to be:mjcry:

Under Kobe’s direct tutelage he’ll reach unimaginable levels....:wowkobe:

Pop gon be sick to his stomach, fukk the spurs.........:wowkobe:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can Tyson play tomorrow night for us? Or do we have to wait until the game after Toronto for him to suit up?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sources tell me Lakers president of basketball operations Magic Johnson interested in acquiring Lillard along with Anthony Davis:wow: fukk a cap space:blessedlaker:

fukk the NBA, this our league....
full

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Rondo was hot:gucci:

Hart was hot too... if Rondo has never got that 5th foul and Lebron didn’t “have” to be on the court I would’ve left him in with the second unit because he was doing everything Lebron supposed to be doing.

Lonzo played good D just settled too much on the 3 and wasn’t really aggressive. It’s ok, we got a whole other monster to worry about tomorrow, he can rest
Lol. The lead got lost when the Blazers starters entered the game and McGee (rim protector) left the game - that was the turning point. Bench vs bench is where the Lakers increased the lead and playing the full bench vs. Portland starters would have resulted in a loss

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol. The lead got lost when the Blazers starters entered the game and McGee (rim protector) left the game - that was the turning point. Bench vs bench is where the Lakers increased the lead and playing the full bench vs. Portland starters would have resulted in a loss
It was literally the moment Rondo AND McGee went but ok... I guess I didn’t watch the game either:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The entitlement of these sheltered bum ass Laker fans. Lol. fukk your franchise .
The LeBron sack lickers that dapped this tho:mjlol:

Spurs fan can say that... but LeThotties???

Same Spurs team that dropped your master off a couple times?

Y'all nikkas retarded :laff:

Oh yeah, fukk your boring ass franchise too... and your fatass city too spurm fan